Chapter 29: Looking For Marano

"Bruh" Me and Vanessa both look at Riker with a confused look on our face. "What? Everybody's saying it in school. Oh and you guys, both of you, including Laur, they-- they fired you from school. You missed to much classes, so they took you out. Get it? Fired? Because it's like a job, and they fired you" He said cracking up. I actually didn't care, i've only been in school for like what? One day? It's been weeks and we so forgot school. So that explains why my siblings always got up earlier that me. But i do feel bad for Laur, i know she loves school. "HOLY GOGURT!! Shi-!" I suddenly heard a voice coming from behind me. I know that voice, and i know she was about to curse, but she didn't finish. But when the person was about to finish the curse word, i heard a tiny 'thud' and groan. I jerked my head in every direction. "HEY! DUDE! WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!" Ryland yelled, running to me. "Oh good, you found Vanessa, let's go home. You're on in 3 hours. AND WE ARE IN A FREAKIN' FOREST!" He stopped running when he catched up with me. Me and Vanessa start looking around everywhere. While, Riker is trying to calm Ryland down. "Where the hell are you?!" Vanessa growled. "Im right here, use the brain" Ryland said, thinking it was him she was trying to find. "Not you, idiot!"

"And breathe... C'mon, do it with me, breeeaaaatheee" Riker said to Ryland. I look at Vanessa, to see her teeth turning into fangs, her eyes turning black/red, and her hair turning in black curls.

(AN: She's not really an animal. This things aren't really happening. He's just saying that she looks like a wolf trying to find her. He's just adding more detail)

She growled, giving me a stern and glaring look. "Dang girl" Riker said. I chuckled, but suddenly stopped when Vanessa glared at me. "Not funny--It-It is not funny" I said, trying to hold back my laughter. "LAURAAA! Comeee outtt!" I whined. I suddenly heard a noise in the bushes. I jerked my head to find a bunny. Vanessa growled at it, but the bunny just stayed there. "Ha! He's not scared of you!" I joked. She glared at me. And... What? Yea, you know what she did, slapped me. "OOH! DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT? BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT BURNED! No, seriously, do you need ice?" Rocky said running up to us. Maelys giggled and asked, "Why do you always do that? Doesn't make sense. You only say it when someone talks to you back" She explained. "Bruh" I look at Riker "STOP WITH THE 'BRAHHH' THING!" I screamed. He raised his hands in surrender, but Maelys thought I said another word. "Ewww" "No, not that word! I meant 'Bruh'" I said. She looked at me in disgust. "FOCUS! WE NEED TO FIND LAURA!" Vanessa yelled.

"Right. Right. Um--You guys go look farther, and i'll look right here" They nod and left. I look around everywhere. I still couldn't find that bruntte girl.

Suddenly, i heard a tiny sob coming from on top of the tree. I look up and see two legs swinging in the branch. But i couldn't help but here a 'crack'.

"Laura..." I whispered.

______________________________________________

Hi! Left you a cliffy :) You're welcome! Anyways, please read my new story "Smile" and i made another story "Our Separate Ways"

Check it out in my profile!

But also, im gonna be doing a Christmas book it's raura. That it will be out in December.

Thank you! And who saw Austin&Ally "Relationships and Red Carpets"? Holy flippin' gogurt! It was so cute!

Check my story out and also, Laura's birthday is on November 29! Go wish her a happy early birthday! Have a happy early thankgiving!

Bye!