Chapter 34: Sister & Brother

Maely's POV;

"C'mon," I say, grabbing her hand. She nods and we walk together back to Ross and Riker. "Ry--" Ross was about to say something when Rydel just hugged him. He looked surprised at first, but he hugged back. "I'll leave you to talk." I then walk up to Rocky, spying at the both of them.

Ross POV;

I hug Rydel, while she cries in my shirt. I don't really know why, but okay. "Ross, I'm sorry, I guess I was just afraid you'd leave me, and focus on Laura and your career. I guess I'm just not ready to share my little brother with other girls. I remember when you were little, the only girls in your life were me and mom. Now it's me, mom, and... Laura. I'm sorry for not beeing that kind of sister you want me to be, I understand if your mad. But please, hear me out."

I pull away from our hug and wipe her tears away with my thumb. "Your a great sister, never doubt yourself. You are my number one girl, no one can replace you. You're also the best sister, ok? Listen, my heart for Laura is just... So big! I can't even explain it right now. You, mom, and Laura always make my day. You light it up like a Christmas tree. You guys make my path brighter. Words can't even explain what you guys do to me. Even when I'm mad, just show me your smile, and there's a great chance I'll be happy."

She smiled and hugged me. "See, I'm happy already," I said. She giggled and hugged my neck.

"I love you, bro," She smiled.

"I love ya too, sis."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOGURT! I LOOOOVE THIS CHAPTER.

ANYWAYS, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Let's think.... I feel like it's someone's, i don't know, birthday?

I mean, it's a special day, am I right or am i right?

Could it be Laura's? Hm, no, can't be, her birthday was a month ago. Rydel? No, her birthday is on August.

Could it be, probably, Ross? Nah, I don't think so either...

Well, i guess we'll never find out. BYE.

JUST KIDDING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!!!!!!! 🎉🎁🎂🎊🎉🍰🎁🍕🎂🎉🎊🎉

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

So, 19? Yikes, someone's getting old! Haha, joking! Love you Ross! Have a wonderful birthday, hope you get a lot of presents, and you have an amazing day! 🎉

-KitKat🎉