Chapter 7: Helping The Lynch's Out

Laura's POV;

I finally reach the Lynch house. I knock on the door, someone opens it. I look at the person and smile. Of course, a little fake smile. "What are you doing here?" He growled. I just smiled politely at him and looked at my shoes. "May i come in?" I asked. He sarcasticly/fake smile at me. "No" Was all he said before closing the door right in my face. I sigh and knock again. After a few seconds, the door opens, to reveal the same person. "What? What do you want?" He threw his hands in the air like he was mad. I smile, fake smile, and glance at my shoes but back at him again. "May i come in now?" He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head. He was about to close the door when i lean against the door frame and put my foot on the door, preventing it from closing. The door slammed open, making Ross jump and fall to the floor.

"Someone said something about taking a test-" I was about to continue, when Ross cutt me off. "ROCKY! IT'S FOR YOU! Wait... He's stupid... RIKER! IT'S FOR YOU! Wait... He's also stupid... RYDEL! IT'S FOR YOU!" He yelled. "What was that about?" I asked. He stood up and fixed his shirt. He looked up at me and walked over to me. I slammed to the wall, having no space, whatsoever. I could feel his hot breath in my ear. He put his hand around my waists, and pull me closer, if that's even possible. "You said test--I don't like tests, sweetheart" He whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom lip not wanting to ruin the moment. Well, i am a fan girl ;)

"Laura? Ross? You in there?" We quickly pull away and i see Rydel, Riker, and Rocky. I turn to Ross and he's just smirking at me. He winks and walks away. I blush, while my heart's beating out of my chest. I turn to them they weakly smile at me, and they motion me to follow them.

-------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME------------

"WHAT?!" I scream spitting all my drink, covering Rocky in soda and spit. I stand up from my chair looked at Riker and Rydel as if they were crazy. Because they are. They're crazy, crazy, crazy, and COMPLETELY INSANE!

"Please, Laura! This will be so good for Ross!" Riker begged. "Yea! And we could hang out everyday, and be like best friends!!" Rydel also begged. "Im-Im covered in spit..." Rocky said completely clueless.

I sigh, not knowing what to do. "Um... Uh.. Fine..." I sigh.

What have i gotten myself into?