Chapter 53: The Rockstar & Me

Ross' POV;

Laura and I have moved to our new house, a very long time ago! 2 years has passed, but we were still the same cute couple. We haven't gotten married yet, but I do remember her wanting to get married at 22, and she is 22 now.

Everyone in my family comes and visit us, just to make sure we were safe. But Vanessa comes too, but my family beats her to it.

Anyways, I was laying in bed, when a cold hand started grabbing my nose. Ok, just to be clear, Laura doesn't make any sense. "Laura? What are you doing?" I ask. She giggles, "I wanna see for how long you breathe..." What?

"Laur, sweetie, you know I have a mouth... Right?" She came in realization I do, and just laid down beside me, well kinda. Her head was on my chest, and I knew she could hear my heartbeat.

"Ross?" She whispers. "Yes Laurie?" "I wanna get married...." She breathes out. I instantly smiled, just like when we were 20 and she wanted to get married. "Laura, I promise, it's coming your way.." I kiss her forehead and she snuggles in my chest.

It is, just I haven't bought the ring yet...

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" She asked. I grab her hand and kissed it, "The question is, how did I get so lucky to FIND you?" I corrected.

She giggles and I kiss her. It wasn't a long kiss, just a short one.

"Let's go downstairs, I made breakfast!" She says. She drags me downstairs and makes me sit on the chair. After like 2 minutes, she comes back and I suddenly see stacks of buttery pancakes in front of me. "Try it! I did it at least 8 times to get it perfect.." She said.

I laughed and tried the pancake that Laura made me. It..... Wasn't good, at all...

"It's good." I said with my mouth full with food. She smiled, patted my back, and left the kitchen. Once I see she's gone, I gagged and spit it all on my napkin.

"You know I don't cook like that, right?" Laura says from behind me. She has another stack of pancakes that looked waaaay much better!

I shrieked once I heard her voice, I didn't know she saw me spitting all over that napkin!! Damn, I'm nasty.

"Vanessa dropped those off, I've tried her's before. Yea... I did pancakes myself! Want some?!"

I nodded quickly and made my way to the trash can to drop Vanessa's horrible pancakes.

"Your sister doesn't know how to cook." I admit. Laura sits right next to me and she smiles, "Try living with her for 18 years, then tell me about it." I quickly widen my eyes and shook my head. What's with me doing body language today?

"Hey, should we go to your mom's house? I think we should go!" Laura said.

I shrugged. I mean, I think Laura missed them more than I do! >.<

"Try living with them for 18 years, then tell me about it." I mock her. She rolls her eyes and stands up. "Go get ready, or I'll make Stormie get you grounded." She threatened.

"How's that even possible? My mom loves me!"

----------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME----------

My mom hates me! 'How's that even possible?' you ask. WELL, SHE FREAKIN' GROUNDED ME!

Just because I didn't want to come here, my mom made me stay in my room till Laura and I leave. Which is basically at 12:00 pm, and it's 6:23 pm!!

Ugh, I'm sooo gonna get Laura after this.

"Hey hey hey!" Someone sings from the door. They open the door and I see the two forever best friends, Rydel and Laura.

"I heard Laura got you in trouble!" Rydel high-five's Laura and I just sit there frowning while crossing my arms.

I pout and they both laugh at me. "There goes your new teddy bear for Valentine's Day!" I joke. Laura sticks her tongue at me and I shake my head.

Rydel and Laura both sit next to me, "Can I buy you ice cream to make it up?" I pout and look down.

Ice cream does sound good, but I want something more sweet. "Smoothie?" I shook my head. Laura looks at me and grabs my hand. "Yogurt? Gogurt? FroYo?" I laugh a little, how can she rhyme so good?

"A kiss? My lips!" She shots up from my use to be bed and kisses my cheek.

"I'M GOOD!" I yell. I don't want a peck on the cheek, I want a kiss! I grab her waist and pull her closely to my chest. What we didn't know was that Rydel was still in there, recording.

She puts her hand in my chest, and I didn't do the same, of course. If I put my hands on her chest, it'll be awkward, like a lot! So, I just decided to put my hand on her cheek.

I kiss her, not roughly, but gently. I think we were making-out for about a good 5 minutes. And Rydel recorded the whole thing. Laura pulls away, and looks at Rydel.

"Laura? How come every time I record you and Ross kissing, you always pull away?" I furrowed my eyebrows. What did she just say?

"You recorded us kissing?!" Laura looks at her weirdly and Rydel just shrugs. "I'm bored, ok?!" I chuckle.

I took hold of Laura's hand, and we were about to leave when I said, "Yo, Rydel, when you have time, send me that video."

Laura rolls her eyes and pulls me out.

-------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME-------------
(Sorry for the skipping!)

I lay in bed with my Laurie beside me. Her head is on my chest while I'm playing with her hair. She places her small hands in my chest and looks up at me. "Ross?"

"Yea Laurie?" She was about to speak when my phone started ringing, I looked at the ID collar, it was Riker. I look at Laura and she nods, letting me know that I can answer it.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and answer. I then put it on speaker, and I noticed, Riker added Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, Ellington, Vanessa, and Maelys to the call.

Ross: Hey guys!
Laura: HI!
Riker: Hi, um, I'm just bored so... Yea....
Rydel: OH Ross! I send you the video of you and Laura making-out
Maelys: What? Haha, good move Ross!
Ross: Thanks Mae! You should've seen the other day, I accidentally touched her--
Laura: Um, Ross...
Ross: I'll stop talking now
Rocky: Yo, you touched her what? HER PENCIL? (Guess where this is going? Hatred Love anyone?)
Riker: NO! He touched her Mechanical pencil!
Rocky: Nah-uh! PENCIL!
Riker: GOSH, KID, IT'S MECHANICAL PENCIL!!
Rocky: NO!
Ryland: NOBODY CARES! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP OR IMMA SLAP YOU!
Vanassa: Thank you Ry! Gosh..
Ross: I'm hanging up.
Laura: ha
Rydel: WAIT!
Ross: Bye!
Ellington: Yo, can I talk now?
Laura: Wait, let him speak...
Ellington: Hi... Bye...
Maelys: OH MY---

I hung up. I knew what Maelys was about to say, but it's not a good word that I can use here, so yea.

"So, Laura, what did you want to tell me?" I asked. She smiled at me, "What would've happened if I'd never met you?" She asked.

I smiled. Of course, I already knew the answer, like 4 years ago when I met her. Laura's my everything, of course I'll know the answer to that question!

I pretend to think, just to tease her a little. I tilt my head and scratch my head, "I don't know. I don't know about you, but my life would've been the same." Laura slaps my chest and I just laugh.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I start, "Laura, then I would've never met you, and be always the cranky guy who hated music. I love you Laura. And without you, I wasn't able to find The Rockstar in Me."

___________________________________________________

Oh guys, how much I hate doing this, but this was the last chapter! There's only an epilogue! There would be no sequel, i'm so sorry.

And remember the Author's Note I wrote a while ago, yea.... HAHAHAHAH! YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT!! WHOO, KIDDING!

Well, see you in the epilogue! Bye guys! 😘