Chapter 21: Kinda Realzies...

"No you're not, you just need some space" I said leaning in the door frame. He nodded, scratching the back of his head, but being careful not to touch his scratch. "I hate your sister, for your information..." He said looking a little hurt by what my sister had done to him. "Yea... Sorry about that scratch... But anyways, guess what?"

I excitedly grabbed his arm, and pulled him into my room, shutting my door. "What?" He said sitting on my bed. "Ryland called me, he said you have a concert today! Yay! And guess what? Im gonna go too! My first concert! My first concert! Gonna be my jam! Gonna be my jam! I like ham, oh ham! Oh ham sandwich!"

Ross' POV;

She did a little dance, which i found very cute that she doesn't know how to dance. "Wash the windows, dry my hands!"

I get up from the bed and grab both of her shoulders, and shake her, to make her stop dancing and singing. "Laura! Laura! LAURA!!" I yelled. She stopped and looked at me with those big brown eyes. "Yeees?" "Can we go practice my singing, remember?"

"Okey-Dokey!" She said grabbing a book and some papers. "You aren't mad at me anymore?" "No, just... For now..."

I quickly followed her to a room where there was a lot of instruments. Laura sits down on the bench and runs her hands through her piano, until she started playing and singing.

(Song: Rather Be - By Clean Bandit)

🎶We're a thousand miles from comfort,
We have traveled land and sea.
But as long as you are with me,
There's no place I rather be.

I would wait forever, exalted in the scene.
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat🎶

I sat down next to her, singing along, but without playing the piano. She smiled at me, and suddenly she had more energy, and put more into it. Just like me.

🎶With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay,
Strolling so casually.
We're different and the same, get you another name
Switch up the batteries.

If you gave me a chance, I would take it,
It's a shot in the dark, but I'll make it.
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me.
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be.

N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [3x]🎶

She smiled and said, "You sing very good" She looked amazed by my singing. But honestly, im the one who's amazed by her singing! "Thank you, you too. So, what did Ryland tell you about the concert?" I ask looking down at the piano, while she smirks and plays with her fingers. "Well... The concert is at 8:00 PM, it's at Auslly Raura Place thingy (Had to) and well... This concert is kinda different..." She scratched the back of her neck, being unsure of herself. "What do you mean?"

"Well... This time you're gonna be singing... For kinda realzies..."

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. But i finally updated yay! Anyways, I know some of you already read a new story in my profile called "The Affecting Love". But that story is not mine, is my friend's book. She decided to do a Raura book, so i let her use my account. She's new, so please go easy on her. And another thing, go read it! I already read the draft of the first chapter, and it's awesome and funny! Promise you won't regret it.

So again, her's not mines! :)