finding our base line

I moved my blade away "Ill let you try again, but I get first move this time,"

"Fine, it was only a small mistake anyway." he said as I turned just barely catching his glare.

I let my left arm face George as I held my hand out concentrating on forming my bow without tearing my arm to shreds, I felt the wind swirl leaving only a few light scratches. I drew the string as an arrow of fire formed. I tilted the bow upward and let the arrow fly into the sky, just as the arrow started falling, George took a single step still glaring menacingly at me, well menacingly if it wasn't me atleast.

"Disperse" the arrow split into fragments that then took form as smaller arrows. His face changed from anger to shock with worry mixed in there.

Dropping the wind bow I take my blades off my hips, pointing them down ward.

[wind hammer]

Windburst from my blades propelling me high into the air. Watching the arrows fall I see the perfect way to beat this guy. Throwing my blades they each strike an arrow causing an explosion sending kanshou flying left and bakuya flying right, but the blast causes enough backspin to have them fly at george in a pincer attack.

The arrows trap him from above and infront, kanshou from his right, and bakuya from his left. All that's left is behind, fuck it if I want A rank I have to prove to them I can beat them easily. Lets just hope I dont pass out, with all my training I've been doing I got a one in four chance of passing out.

I feel the cold circuits run along my body, I start to charge lightning in my left hand. I focus on my canine will feeling the circuits surge as my vision turns a grey scale with slight tints of blue, green, red, purple, and brown. I felt myself being thrown into the air right behind him.

I threw my lightning charged fist at the back of his head.

"water armor"

Water surged around him as my fist connected, now normally this would be a death sentence for him, but to my surprise I was launched backward. I looked back at the man to see him bring his arms up to block his face from the flame arrows that berated him but did no damage. Then kanshou and bakuya came flying from the sides, slicing into the whirling current of his armor, sending them to the other side of the arena.

Shit if I show another element itll draw too much attention, he won't let me get my bow back either, dammit.

[blaze sphere]

[zephyrs centrifuge]

A sphere of fire formed in my right palm, wind started spinning around it powering it up, I launched it straight at the man. As he stood there like a cocky fool, the force of the swirling wind was just enough to push the water away for the powered up fire ball to slam into him, sending him back to the sidelines.

"Well Kaspian is this good enough for A-Class or do I need to fight you as well." I walk to kanshou and grab it from the ground

"While fighting you is a interesting proposal youve already qualified for A-Class and there is other examinees that need to be tested like Mr. Note"

Without another word I picked up kanshou and bakuya as I walked back to my seat next to Jasmine.

"You did good out there, it's not easy becoming an A-class adventurer." she spoke with a slight trace of something in her voice I couldn't tell what it was though.

"Thank you. I think Ill take a quick nap. wake me when Notes exam is over." using shadow step wore me out. I'm surprised that last spell had enough power to send him flying.