unkillable boss

plz read the note on the bottom

===============================================================

Reaching the last steps, I formed the ever chaotic wind bow before walking down the last steps, entering an oval shaped room. Staying near the stair way as Ryan advanced I drew the string making a ice arrow to stun anything that would surprise-

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

The wall on the other side of the oval was suddenly shattered revealing a twelve foot tall man with grey skin, and muscles that seem to be bulging far beyond what was physically possible. He had disheveled long black hair and beady shining eyes. He wore nothing but something akin to a skirt with iron plates attached and held a slab of stone that had a hole near the bottom to give a place to hold it in his left hand and was sharpened along one side similar to a sword or axe.

The oppressive mana this guy was giving off was insane. Taking aim I realized I was shaking from the pressure. Steading my hands and breathing, aiming right for the guys feet. Releasing the string the arrow soared just in front of him but as it touched the ground the man vanished, leaving nothing but a chunk of ice.

*CLANG*

*SHINK*

Looking to see what caused the noise, the sight of Ryan holding his spear above his head blocking the large slab of sharpened stone. The ground around the two splintered and cracked. Hoping to relieve Ryan of the man I conjured an arrow of lightning, sending it flying past them, just as it was about to hit the wall it flew upward and back down at the large man's back.

Ryan let the left side of the spear go, making the man slam it and his sword into the ground giving Ryan time to let go of his spear and jump away. Activating the circuits leading to my right eye I watched as the condensed fire mana of the lightning arrow pierce the behemoth's chest. His glowing eyes dimmed and he fell to his knees.

Just as I was about to dispel my bow I saw the purple speckles move from behind him into the hole I had made, as the purple came completely through, the damage had been healed. The glow returned to his eyes. Getting up to his feet glaring at me.

I summoned three more lightning arrows as fast as I could, releasing them one went right, the other left, and one down the center. As the arrows grew closer to him he growled slightly "GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" letting out the deafening roar, I watched the mana that made my arrows began to collide with the wind mana that was used to amplify the roar. This caused my arrows to dissipate and leave nothing but sparks.

The giant man bent his knees and lept high into the air, falling toward me, he raised his sword back to slam down. Diving to the right, I thought I managed to doge the man's devastating blow but the pain I felt in my calf was telling me otherwise. Landing on my stomach I looked back to see the blade embedded in the ground with cracks. Me with my leg still attached thankfully, were about ten feet away from them but I had a gash in my upper right calf.

Frosting the area around the gash, I summoned fire under my feet to push me further away from this guy. Looking back I saw Ryan spinning his spear as he ran at the man, who was unquestionably the boss at this point. Ripping his stone sword from the ground. He turned and swung his sword at Ryan, simply ducking under the swing Ryan slid in front of the man dragging his spear along his arm and chest. Yet, it left no cut nor scratch.

Using his right arm he swatted Ryan to the left. Landing on his feet, he prepared to block the next strike. The clashing of steel and cracking of rocks processed Bedford the sight did, Ryan and the boss had clashed head on yet while Ryan seemed fast enough, he definitely wasn't strong enough to keep up, as he was sent crashing across the ground.