the clash

ASHTON LEYWIN'S POV:

I couldn't take it anymore. The building danger was nearly panic-inducing by the halfway point of the party. So I shadow walked, er should I say ran? Doesn't matter, bigger shit to deal with. Activating conflicting reality I slammed my fist into the orange haired bastard. Pushing myself from the shadow I chose to push my body to its utmost limit.

Activating Darcel's beast will's phase one I reactivated conflicting reality this time on my other hand. As I called the name of the technique my own voice was accompanied by two others, the ones from widows crypt.

[conflicting reality]

Gravity seemed to fracture around my hand as many universal laws were broken.

[thunder gods gauntlet]

A thick layer of black lightning that numbed my hand blared to life around my fist and forearm

[black dragon booster]

I felt the heat of the unnatural gray fire flicker to life before it turned into something akin to a rocket booster.

I couldn't even watch my hand slam into him, it was just a blur, even with thunderclap impulse: violet. I felt my hand collide with his chest. I truly thought this would be a one shot kill but the he staggeredly pushed himself to his feet.

Walking toward him I felt my body creak and groan but I smirked all the same.

I strode toward the crumbling bell toward and locked with the bright haired foe. His face was twisted into fury and I could feel the temperature sky rocket. "You dare strike me! The great and mighty Dranevee?!"

"I'd strike god if I could jackass." I kept my voice even but rage dripped from my words. His face grew darker and I quickly leapt to the side as a plume of flames swallowed the space I was just in.

The world seemed to spark with to life with purple lightning and I burst over to his side as the pale blue fire seared the stone under me. Slamming my flame and lightning covered hand toward his sternum I connected to his fore arm.

"Wow~ you blocked it. Shocking!" I let my violet lightning run wild as it sent hundreds of lightning tendrils out. If I didn't know better I'd think the word around us was shattering.

One option popped into my head. Count- nox fire

As I took hold of gravity I forced a heavy weight down onto him, easily 6 times the normal gravity. Leaping back I focused and narrowed my eyes as he stomped forward. "This is pathetic! If you think this is gravity magic wait till you meet Hellca-"

"Shut up."

Turning so that my left arm was raised at him I let loose a torrent of dark, darker then normal, gray fire that quickly washed over his body, the feeble resistance of his own fire barrier was burned away as my own fire used it for fuel.

Even if Elis, Tessia, and Feyrith were alive I needed to fight like they weren't.

Kneeling down I placed my palms on the ground. [rupture spike] every cloaked figure was speared through the throat or chest, the traitors were pierced through the mana core or near it, well, the ones who hadn't escaped already.

[frozen tomb] the remaining mana beast that hadn't been killed by my fellow students and the professors were encased in thick layers of ice.

I watched as the blood ran down the spikes creating a pool of blood under them. It reminded me of the origin of vampires, Vlad the impaler. I understood the fear this sight would induce now.

I then turned my attention to lucas. With just Darcel's phase one I was stronger than most silver core mages. My body may have been on fire, but I have strength unparalleled by anyone here in this moment.