disciple committee

It was me. Not the present me but the me from earth. He had the same reddish orange hair with golden brown eyes.

What the fuck? is this an illusion? How? Maybe its a dream?

Oh sorry Im your roommate my name is Shirou von Einzbern. Just call me shirou. So uh, what's your name? he said as he sat down on one of the beds.

M-my name's A-ashton leywin. I can't believe this. How is he, me, him? I don't care. I-Ill just wait and see if hes real in the morning and if he is I'll figure it out with Arthur. I need to wake up early tomorrow s-so I'm hitting the hay. I said as I got ready for bed and hopped in.

What the hell does hit the hay mean? I heard him mutter.

_____________________________________

I finished fastening the shoulder strap for the knife that represented my status as a disciplinary committee member. I looked at myself in the mirror. My uniform was quite simple, a polo shirt that I could either have the neck all the way down like a normal shirt or pull up over the lower half of my face and a black button up jacket with gold accents. It fit perfectly with my gloves. The pants and shoes were just average solid black clothes.

Jen you ready?

Yes. I'm also glad you patched up with aunt tess.

Hearing the rustling of shirou getting up I quickly headed towards the auditorium. I was supposed to formally meet all the other members of the disciplinary committee in the small waiting room inside the auditorium, so I was a bit excited as to what kind of people they might be.

After today, everyone would know that I was part of the disciplinary committee. I grinned at myself after imagining what the Ravenpor groups face would look like after becoming aware of what my different uniform meant today.

Arriving at the back entrance to the auditorium, I straightened up my shirt, vest and strap, and opened the door curious and a bit excited.

As I opened the door to the back entrance of the auditorium, I was met with an unexpected greeting.

My hair was blown back by a bloodcurdling roar. Along with the deafening shout of the mana beast that greeted me came bullets of saliva that showered my face and upper chest.

"Jen." While wiping off the spit of the mana beast, your call on size. This mana beast stood about two meters high on all fours. Its body was covered in thick dark brown fur and a deep red mane circled its head. Two pointed, vicious teeth spouted out from above its jaw, making it all the more menacing, but compared to Sylvies dragon form and Jens newly proclaimed devil wolf form, I could only see it as a large kitten.

She rose from my shadow and grew to about three and a half meters tall and let out a deep growl that seemed to frighten the cat. Seeing that it hadnt fled yet Jen let out a threatening bark which finally caused the cat to back peddle comically.

From behind the mana beast a gasp came from a student that looked to be a couple of years older than I was. He quickly moved away from behind the mana beast so he wouldnt be crushed. He had very dull, light gray—almost white—hair that reached over his brows. He had narrow eyes that were virtually slits and a smile on his face that didnt come off as pleasant but more so mocking.

Though lean and tall, his overall frame looking quite frail. What stuck out the most, however, was that his uniform was very different from mine and any other Id seen so far. He wore a loose, dark gray oriental-style robe that covered his arms and came down past his torso, black pants, and a golden sash tied around his waist. Peeking out of the inside of his robe was the insignia that all of the disciplinary committee members had to carry around—the silver knife. Something felt horribly off about him—something that made me want to cut him down where he stood. I simply put that up to my new roommate getting to me.