aftermath

sorry there isn't a fuck non of new stuff but its still kinda important

===========================================================================

"Strange... he wasn't meant to be this strong was he?" a strange yet familliar voice asked as replayed the moment Ashton used sonic burst.

"He wasn't. The vision I had so long ago has been thrown out into the wind. I believe it was our presence that has altered fate" another familiar voice responded as they also replayed the scene before switching to the first time they had arrived.

"We will need to be more careful then." the first voice lamented

"Yes indeed." a quiet hum filled the air. "I can't wait to see how our replacement handles the void castle." a sinister chuckle echoed filling the silence.

ARTHUR LEYWIN'S POV:

Waking up with a splitting headache I heard the chatter and arguing that seemed to be louder then blades clashing

"Bairon, you are not the one to make this decision. It is up to the Council to determine what to do with the boy... and the dragon," she said, not a tinge of emotion in her voice, to a degree at which Kathyln suddenly seemed like the protagonist in a soap opera in comparison. Even as she stared at my giant obsidian dragon, there was no emotion; she regarded her as something akin to a lamp post.

Assuming that the two had cooled down, the female Lance dissipated the coffin of ice, when Bairon suddenly whipped around and shot a bullet of lightning directly at me but was immediately blocked by an ice wall conjured with a swift motion of her hand. Fluidly, the female lance swung her arm towards Bairon's neck as a thin sword of ice manifested in her hand, drawing a crisp arc as she slashed, just deep enough to draw blood. She kept her blade pressed against Bairon's throat.

"Insubordination will not be tolerated," she said tersely as ice slowly spread from the tip of her blade onto his neck.

By this time, I had already given up on escaping. If I had thought that me shifting into second phase gave me a chance at running away, I rescinded that statement as I watched the female Lance manhandle the other two with frightening speed.

Bairon eventually relented, not missing the chance to give me a deathly glare.

I started to look around and saw Elijah was nowhere to be seen. Ashton either... I finally got the chance to ask the female lance where he was "hey, um excuse me do you know where my brother is?"

she looked over and said in a monotone voice "I do not have all the details." and walked off to finish whatever task she was on.

Sighing I looked off to see the spiked victims of my brother's rage. He was far stronger than I thought... I guess he should be fine.

Right?

After less than an hour, the Lances had gathered enough information from the witnesses to piece together what exactly had happened. This granted me the privilege of being graciously unmagnetized by Bairon and, instead, having my legs and arms shackled together in cuffs of ice. I found the chance, during that time, to tell her that the dragon was my bond, and, for the first time since seeing her, she had a change in expression: a slight raise of her left brow. She freed Sylvie from the cage as soon as she transformed back into her miniature fox form, chaining her to my shackles as well.

After leaving me, guarded by one of Olfred's summoned knights, Bairon and the female Lance worked to completely destroy the barrier as the older Lance gathered all of the students and professors with the help of his other ten summoned knights.