Hell

Twist left.

Back step.

Duck.

Side step.

Duck.

Block

With a heavy thud I was thrown across the slightly snowy field. "Ow..."

'Want help?'

Not from you.

'So you'd like me to help?'

Honestly either of you just fucking tell me at this point. You've been buggin me for three weeks!

'That arm is influencing your thoughts.'

'It is telling you your part asura, and while you are it is at a substantially lower degree than you think.'

I see... Well, time to fight my subconscious.

Pushing myself up I called for a serrated sickle and a longsword. Marching toward her I made sure to keep the fact that I couldn't compete with her inside my head at all times.

Duck. Side step. Leap. block.

Thud. ow. "Again."

Leap. twist. Side step. Blo- no dod-

Thud. "fucking ow!" sitting up I climbed up to broly who simply nodded as he worked on healing the large gash across my side.

I stared down at her, she was a wall so tall I couldn't even see the top. Someone I considered an unstoppable force. Yet, here I was. Training till I dropped every day.

Once Broly tapped my shoulder I got up and marched back down. With a raised eyebrow she asked. "You seem different than before."

"What can I say? I'm just tired of losing to you." with a smirk I felt the mana fill my leg and I appeared next to her. I already had her hand pulled to the side with my sickle and my longsword pointed at her neck.

She didn't even flinch. "Why didn't you even react?!"

"You need to take a break. Obviously it's all starting to get to you." she swiftly kicked my legs from under me. The last thing I saw was her fist appear in my face.

_______________________

Waking up I saw Broly sitting off to the side and Acreil was still in the small field we had created. Sitting up I felt something slam into my head. Looking down it was the box that my food came in. "thanks bestie." I shouted as I started to eat.

"Don't fucking call me that!"

"Love you too!"

'You did well considering you just started.'

'I thought it would've taken longer for you to even improve slightly.'

'Indeed, you are truly impressive.'

Thanks, I guess.

Finishing my food I got up and walked down to the field. "Ready."

She didn't even call for a weapon. "I want you to see just what I'm capable of."

Raising an eyebrow I opened my mouth but froze before words could escape. She had released an aura so terrifying I started to shake. I could feel a dark aura shroud her and bathed the field in a gloom of death and misery. My muscles tensed and then loosened causing me to collapse to my knees.

She... was death incarnate...

The presence vanished quicker then it appeared. I sat there slack jawed as my body would no longer listen to me. She walked toward me as I finally gained a bit of control. Quickly I pushed myself back barely missing having my throat ripped out by a sword.