new limits

Getting up I stretched out my limbs. 'So did you guys have to sit here and live through the whole two months?'

'Yes, it wasn't that bad'

'Plus we got to look into those nightmares of yours.'

'Alterum!'

'What? It's not like we don't know the full story already'

'I see.'

None of us seemed to speak whether it was those two bickering in my subconscious or just remaining quiet. It was a bit annoying knowing they could even see my dreams.

Sighing I moved out of the room looking for anyone that might be around. Sensing for mana in the building I couldn't get a read on anyone but then a sudden flare near the edge of Vile thorn caught my attention.

Strange...

___________________

3RD PERSON POV

Near the edge of Vile thorn all the head Lykaios stood face to face with an army of Vritra hybrids. Aaron, Jen and Broly stood behind them each a bit shaken at the sight.

The man or snake standing at the head of this army was none other than Kiros Vritra. "Hand over my daughter and granddaughter and we shall leave peacefully you mutts." his voice carried over the area causing everyone to tense.

Even Zelretch seemed to be a bit worried. The dark Lykaios only had about a fifth the numbers compared to the Vritra hybrids. Even if they had repopulated to this degree the Lykaios numbers were tiny compared to that of the Vritra.

The crack that allowed them entrance was slowly closing behind them leaving them no room to retreat fully yet they weren't the slightly bit worried if their faces were to be an indicator.

"Unlike you cowards we will never allow you to simply take them." growled Darcel as he stepped forward. His Eclipseforce flared to life and nox began to form around him.

With a hiss like life Kiros smiled evilly. "You think that we'll be easily scared by a mutt like you? Even if you all came together the berserkers will simply finish this off when they arrive."

The fear had tripled if not quadrupled. They were bringing more. This wasn't a battle they could win without serious loses. Not even if all of them worked until their dying breath could they protect the city behind them.

"Ki-Father, please I'll come with you but leave everyone else here alone. Please-" Serena stepped forth as she tried to reason with the fat basilisk.

A second portal opened to the left of the Vritra army the Lux swirled and split the world apart signaling the arrival of the Berserkers. "Sorry I'm late. I hope the brat's alive." a familiar voice caused the fat basilisk to furrowed his brow. He wasn't meant to be apart of this mission.

Stepping through the portal was a blood soaked Ash Silva. his eyes burned through those that he looked at as if scanning the hoard for a certain someone. The silver runes on his body pulsed slightly and he nodded. "Glad he's stronger now..." with a smile his eyes landed on the three he chose to fight Ashton.

"Alright you darks, let's clean this up and leave these guys to the kid when he gets here." he snarled and three of the weakest Vritra were pulled out; they were a scythe and two retainers.

The Dark Lykaios wasted no time in attacking as nox flooded the air and rocketed down onto the Vritra army. Serena stayed behind helping from a far as she protected Jen and Aaron.

Ash charged in as Lux and Nox wreathed his body. The lux ripping the mana in the half breeds bodies out or the Nox devouring it completely. The three lessurans that had been chosen were chained to the ground with a strange night sky looking magic.