Widows crypt V

The floor fell away as the small sliver of pink shielding started to shrivel. I knew the shield wasn't going to last so quickly I stopped phase two and dropped the small shield opting to reinforce my body with the fleeting mana I had left. The large slammed into my chest as I was sent crashing down through the rubble.

Just as I was starting to black out I saw a golden sword split through the monster's chest and sent it crumbling down the hole with me.

It'll crush me...

______________________

As my eyes opened I saw a flash of a half desolate half snowy landscape and then a golden trimmed portal closed right above me. What was that?

Rolling over I saw a golden and black sword laying next to me. I moved my arm as pain shot through me and I gritted my teeth as I pushed myself up to my feet.

Instant regret. I collapsed to my knees and couldn't even stop myself from face planting as my injured arm gave out and only my right arm was intact and relatively unharmed. I felt my bones grind together and I nearly screamed.

Biting my tongue I reached for the golden sword as I propped myself up to my knees with it. I grit my teeth as I forced myself up and allowed what little mana I had to flow to them, helping keep them from giving out on me.

'Jen? Hello? Are you there?' I didn't receive any notice or even a flicker of emotion. Am I too far away? No, this place is jamming it or my own body is either way I need to move. I can't stay here forever.

Trudging through this small tunnel hundreds of thoughts. How am I alive? Where did the mini boss's body go? How the fuck am I alive? How far did I fall? How the fucking hell am I alive!? Am I still in widows crypt? HOW THE GOD DAMNED FUCK AM I ALIVE!?

"You're one of the six lances!" I couldn't help but sputter out.

Arthur! Not able to get over the joy of hearing my brother's voice I couldn't connect the dots of what he said nor that he was now stuck here with me.

Quickly hobbling through the tunnel I made it my way to an opening. "Arthur!" I called before I could take in what all was going on in the area.

Corpses of humans, elves, and dwarves lay dead and some in pieces around the cavern that would've been considered beautiful otherwise.

The once green grass-like moss spread over the ground was dyed red while the stream crossing through the cavern had floating bodies with blood spreading around them.

There were around forty-fifty corpses spread out in the cavern with their weapons next to them. The damage done to their bodies revealed torture as some had their limbs torn apart and others had cuts all over their beheaded bodies.

What... the hell happened?

"Arthur!?" I yelled again as my eye frantically trailed over the area.

"Ashton?" he was sitting next to lance Alea, or what was left of her.

Where her right arm and both legs should've been were holes, cruelly sealed by burning the wounds. Her eyes were gone as dried blood that streamed down from where her eyes were stained her cheeks. In the woman's abdomen, right where her mana core was, a thin golden spear was impaled through her and was being sealed by a small ring of black metal.

The spear

.

.

.

Just like Rin...

My vision flashed between Alea and Rin.

Rin was pierced through her ki center. That bastard ran her through without a care in the world. a smile that burned its way into my memory as he pelted me with uncountable amounts of blades once I arrived. I made sure to pay him back threefold what he did to her and yet those memories still haunted me