risky play

IMPORTANT AT BOTTOM PLEASE READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH IN AUTHER NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I just got hit by a damn train...

'Don't think that, you might get hit by one for real.'

'Trains don't exist here.'

'Exist yet!'

I rolled my eyes at her. Walking to my dorm I was excused from my next class, so I was gonna take this time to hopefully break into the next stage. Hoping up on my bed I started meditating.

_________________

I felt something nudge me. "Hm?" I tried not to lose concentration. I was so close I saw the cracks start to form.

Again the nudge came this time a bit harder. "What!?" I snapped.

"Don't 'what' me!" It was a girl's voice. Wait, why is a girl in my dorm? Hold on, that sounded like levina... opening my eyes I saw Shirou standing on the other side of the room, and Levina was right in front of me.

"Heyyyy guys...." I waved at the two.

"Mrs. Elis gave you permission to miss one class, not two!" Levina yelled at me.

"Wha? What time is it?" I jumped up "shit! Am I late for team mechanics?"

"Yes, you idoit."

Jumping up I grabbed my gloves "come on! Let's go!" I bolted out the door running to get to class. Bolting out of the dorms I let mana fill my body as I leap up to a wall and bounced up to the roof. Taking off I ran from rooftop to rooftop taking any shortcut to get to the field.

Suddenly a yellow bolt streaked by me. Looking up I saw Levina ahead of me jumping over a ledge. I closed my eyes and willed the wind to compress under my feet, letting it decompress rapidly. I was sent flying over two buildings in just a few seconds.

Levina was sticking right beside me. "If I get there first I'm giving you a nickname!" she glared at me and sped up clearing three buildings by the time I hit the next. "Jeez..." dropping between the two buildings into a small gap, I activating shadow step. I appeared in a tree at the arena glancing around no one was looking but glory did seem a little annoyed.

Dropping out I walked into view "yo, professor you think I can fight today?"

She turned to me. "You're not cleared yet and it's half way through class. I'll let you fight tomorrow, just don't be late again. Ms. grephin has been complaining all day about you missing class."

Heh, can't wait to mess with her about that. "Alright, I look forward to it." heading for the stands I saw Arthur and Tessia sitting up there. Even though they were cleared they were taking it easy for a few days.

Finally reaching the stairs I heard the dirt get kicked up behind me and felt my shirt get grabbed. "How did you get here so fast!" it's levina...

"well , lev~ I walked, duh." I pulled against her grip and walked up the stairs to go chill with Art and Tess.

____________________________

Finally as class finished I headed for my next parting with Art and Tess. "Yo Erik! Wait up!" I yelled as I jogged to him.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" He turned to me giving a wave.

Wow, he's picking up on my speech pattern. Weird. "I was wondering if you wanted a rematch today, if I can convince the professors to let me fight that is."

"Yeah, I've been waiting to fight you again." he turned to keep walking.

"Yeah, if not today then definitely tomorrow." I turned my head to see Lev approaching us.