opening ceremony

After my sisters birthday, my daily life had turned very repetitive. My birthday passed by as well, and although the Twin Horns couldnt make it, their dungeon exploration leading them to the depths of the Continent, we did hear back from them at Guild Hall, indicating that they were still alive and okay. My birthday was nowhere near as grand as Ellies but I had no qualms with that.

Only a few people aside from my and Lilias family came, Gideon included, of course. He gave us exactly what we asked for, which was a seal for our attribute mana, two for fire and one for water. He even finished the mana batteries I needed, they were in the form of two black gloves with Ironite diamond embedded in the wrist similar to what my parents gave us yet far better.

"While its a little gaudy, keep those bracelets on at all times when you want to hide your mana attributes. Its still a trial product from me, so be careful. The charms on the bracelet can each hide and seal one elemental attributes mana from being sensed and gauged by others. By gods, I still cant believe you both were quadra-elemental augmenters but..."

We'd gotten a lot closer to Gideon over these past few months and, while he was quite eccentric and quirky, he was a sincere and trustworthy person. However, we hadnt indulged him in much besides our abilities as a mage, which he took as quite a shock.

My birthday was, all in all, a quiet and pleasant time with my family. Elijah, Art and I quickly went back into training, and while his abilities had become a lot less powerful, he had become a lot more adept in controlling his Earth and Metal conjuring. Still, he had a lot to learn if he was going to catch up to Art and I, but we all had time.

As for me, training was going by steadily. I was planning to mainly use earth and wind attribute mana during class, which probably accounted for thirty five percent of my actual power due to my gravity deviancy. I would still use water and by extension Ice when I fight someone stronger like goodsky or upper level teahers, just to hone it to a similar degree as my fire attribute. This wont mean Im just gonna ride through with being the first tri element though, I had some promises to keep, right?

Elijah was much more eager to go to school than I was, expressing on many occasions what kind of "hot" female friends hed make. I kept telling him that we were only twelve and that girls werent "hot" at our age, but he filtered that out and said he was going to try and woo the older girls as well.

My fathers training resumed, albeit a bit slower after he used all the benefits from the beast core Art had brought, but he did manage to level up his fire augmentations, and his skills and abilities became a light orange rather than red like most other fire augmenters.

Like I expected, the beast will didnt react to Elijah when Art gave it to him. He couldnt even sense anything, becoming confused as to why he still had it.

With Ellie enjoying school and bringing a closer group of friends over more often and my mother and Tabitha enjoying the free time of being housewives, life couldnt be any more content. Seeing how peaceful and happy they were, I would give my life to make sure it lasted as long as possible.

The eventful day in the Dicathen Calendar, marking the day the first steam engine ship called the Dicatheous would set sail on a voyage to the other Continent, also marked another important day.

The Dicatheous was scheduled to set sail tomorrow, which was also the day both Elijah, Art, and I would start our first day of Xyrus Academy.

===========================================================

The uniforms that Xyrus had sent us werent too out of the ordinary. For Art and I, it consisted of a white dress shirt, a grey vest, a maroon string we tied around our necks underneath the collar, and a pair of tailored navy dress pants. There was also a gold pocket watch attached to a chain on my vests breast pocket, overall giving me a very scholarly look.