time to train

Finally tomorrow was the day I would get cleared to start training seriously again. "Feyfey, kath, shirou, you guys wanna spar some? Since Art let class out early we should have time."

"I don't think that you should fight three people at once, so I shall decline." Feyfey laughed as he turned around.

Summoning the black black bow I felt a pinch in my core but checking I didn't see anything wrong. "I was thinking, you and shirou versus me and kath, any objections?"

Kathyln simply shook her head, feyfey turn with a forced smile "nope." and shirou gave a thumbs up although seemed a bit worried.

Feyfey stood behind Shirou who was standing with is sword out.

Turning to face Kath I grabbed the string of my bow "Kath, I'll take care of them if they get close but let's make sure that doesn't happen."

"Right."

"If you guys are ready just yell start and we'll go."

"Start!"

Water swirled around feyfey as he set a defensive spell and shirou's sword had caught fire. Creating a normal arrow I knocked it back and glanced over at kath, she held her staff pointing forward with an ice shard forming at the end of it.

Her image flickered being replaced by Rin, her pointing forward with a ki bullet formed on her finger. I heard the clattering of metal jarring me out of this weird vision.

Looking back over Shirou had dropped his sword, staring at Kathlyn he stepped back.

"Shirou? Are you ok?!" I stepped forward hearing a crack and I realized I'd dropped the arrow. He put his hand to his face.

"Y-yeah I just got this really bad headache. I-I think I'm gonna skip class, Ash." he grabbed his sword and walked away but his eyes lingered on Kathyln for a moment.

"Ashton, you're pale." kath had dispelled the ice shard and walk in front of me feyfey as well.

"I am?" I conjured a shard of reflective ice but when I put it in front of me I was shaking. What the hell is going on? Did Shirou see the vision too? Jen isn't reacting at all either.

'Jen?'

'Yes?'

'Just checking on you.'

'You sure? you seem stressed.'

'Yep'

"I think we should take you to the medical wing." feyfey had suggested.

Shaking my head I started protesting "I can't if they see me like this they won't clear me tomorrow."

"That doesn't matter. you need to go." kathyln grabbed my arm and wrapped it over her shoulders.

Gently pulling away "Kath, please trust me. I'm fine"

"Ashton, you need to get checked out." Feyfey had gone to grab my other arm.

Suddenly the wispy black fox leapt from my shadow and landed on my head. Hearing the doors open we looked over to see Levina and Elis standing. Elis stepped forward "Ashton, we need to discuss your training in more detail."

Turning to Kath and Feyfey "seems we part ways here, gang." my vision shifted and I felt a sharp pinch in my core, now I looked at four makeshift graves on a cliff that overlooked a small cabin. Feeling the fox pat my head with his paw I snapped out of it. "I, um... I'll see you guys at DC meetings. Oh! Kath, um you wanna have that tea some time soon."

Letting go of my arm she gave a semi forced smile. "I would enjoy that."

"We'll plan it when I see you next, I'll miss this class and you guys." I waved over my shoulder as I walked out with Levina and Elis.