Bake.

Pastry walked in with the other nun and Red Velvet, she saw Reverend Mother finishing up praying. "Welcome back Dear, I see you caught one of those heartless cruel monsters?" Reverend stuttered over her words, clearly disgusted but Velvet's presence. "Correct, this vicious thing attacked me on my visit and this fellow sister showed up right in time thankfully." "wonderful job you two, Bring him to the cells, we'll have him executed tomorrow, make sure he is thoroughly restrained and is unable to speak, he may manipulate the young ones guarding." "Yes, Mother." Pastry helped bring him over to a nearby cell, trying to think of what to do next. Will she just wait for him to be killed or let him go when nobody's looking? She had no clue.
Pastry did everything else Mother told them to do and she just stood there looking through the cell bars. after a while he had woken up, unable to say anything nor see and was barely able to move. "So your awake now. that's great." Pastry had her hands clasped together as usual and two other lower nuns stood next to the cell on either side. Red Velvet jumped upon hearing her voice 'God damn it, why'd I decide to do this-' he thought to himself. "Excuse me guards may I have a moment with them alone. I want to do some interrogation." Pastry requested, as the nuns nodded their heads and left the room.
Pastry looked around to make sure she wasn't being listened to. "Hey, Velvet I'm sorry I wasn't expecting that to happen I thought I was sent alone-" 'you're acting as if I can answer you' Velvet shifted his position to lean onto the cold brick wall. She looked around once again and  sighed "Ok look I'll help you. But only this once. Your execution is tomorrow and I guess I'm going to have to do something without getting in trouble. but only this once, nod if you understand." red velvet nodded 'god this is not gonna end well.' he thought to himself. "Good. Oh, my word I can't believe I'm doing this. This is absolutely ridiculous. If those goes wrong I'm done for and so are you." Pastry rubbed her temples. 'you got yourself into this.' velvet thought to himself, a little annoyed. "Alright... I need to go prepare and think about some stuff." She sighed and walked away letting the guards go back to their post at the cell.

Pastry walked over to Mother Reverend. "When are we holding the execution by any chance? And I'm not sure if you agree with me but letting it state its case and get anything out before being executed would be a good idea. Of course, you don't have to take my suggestions Mother!" "I feel as though we should keep his mouth shut for the time being, possibly a last five words maximum, and the Execution will be publically in 3 hours. We plan on drowning the thing." Pastry took a shaky breath. "Understood, do you uh need me to do anything?" "You are not required to be there, you seem as though you need a break, take your time dear." Reverend hummed, "Though I request you to escort the thing to the holding cell directly next to the tank." "Of course Mother." She bowed and went on her way to grab Red Velvet.
She walked over and waited for the guards to open the cell. She grabbed Red Velvet cookie by the arm, "I'm here to escort you alright?" Red Velvet flinched in hesitation, lowering his head, all the nuns sounded the same to him, therefore he did not know who was there. he relaxed himself, he was already in a bad enough situation that could definitely get worse. "I'm still trying to figure out what to do but I haven't thought of something that would save both of us. If you could just go along with things that would be the best for now. I have to play my part perfectly and right before it's announced I'll grab you. that's the only idea I have." He realized who it was, sighing in relief as he nodded. Pastry's breath was shaky, sweat on her palms. This was a terrible, terrible mess she had gotten into. This was her job, should she be used to this? Maybe it's because he's the only use for information or maybe she has fallen for a trick. Maybe it's simply sympathy?
She put him where the execution was supposed to take place, a curtain covering where the tank of water was. She set him down. "I'll be back I promise. I just need Mother to see you here and while making the announcement the curtain will be closed. I'll make my way back here and we're leaving. Okay?" She looked around, fearful. he nodded before burying his head in his knees. Velvet was honestly terrified at this point, he was about to be executed for saving some cookie who tried to kill him like a week ago and now his fate lies in her hands, did she even have a reason to rescue him? All he could do was blindly sit there, nothing else, the only thing he COULD do was trust her.