Unreality.

Enchantress slowly awoke, her head spinning as the cold breeze spat against her skin sending shivers down her spine. She opened her eyes sitting herself up as she nervously glanced around, she wasn't in her room where she had fallen asleep.

The ground was cold and empty, a checkered ground that looked as if it stretched on forever, the atmosphere foggy and dark, there didn't seem to be anything for miles. She narrowed her eyes. "Where am I-- What is the meaning of this??" She tried to use her magic to light up the area, nothing worked.

After a while, she noticed what looked like flames in the distance, the light flickering. she squinted to try and get a better look, her vision blurry, as well as the thick fog blocking her sight. Despite the fire's existence, it was freezing in there.

She took a step forward, burnt crumbs and blood smears covering the ground she stood on, severed limbs and heads, it felt as if they were all glaring at her. "What the hell.." Suddenly, she heard an echoed, faint sobbing in the distance, the voice ringing in her ears, it was definitely familiar.

Enchantress quickly turned around, unable to figure out the direction it was coming from. She felt uneasy. the crying started to sound as if it was coming closer, right next to her? she turned around once again, feeling a gentle tug on her leg.

Little Velvet sat at her feet, tears streaming down his face. he was, a child? "..What are you doing here child, what's going on??" Enchantress bent down to get a better look at him, it couldn't be real right? possibly a dream?

She couldn't help but feel compassion for the young boy, her son. Velvet looked up to her, tears rolling down his face, he spoke, his voice echoed and quiet. "..mah.?" "..Oh, my sweet boy.." she frowned.

The child reached out for her. "wha..?" his face started to melt, disappearing as he froze, his head dripping a black liquid, so much that it covered his face. Enchantress glared at him for a moment before slowly standing back up as she took a step back. "What the fuck- what's going on??"

the child sat on the ground slowly continuing to melt as the flames closed in, engulfing him as incoherent whispering voices echoed through the oven, a few being familiar. Velvet stormed out of the blaze, his eyes sharp, he looked furious.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FUCKING LOVED YOU AS A MOTHER, YOU MANIPULATIVE, LYING BITCH. I KNOW FOR I FACT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST YOU, BUT WHETHER OR NOT--YOU TRICKED ALL OF US! YOU PROMISED ME THE WORLD WE ALL WANTED, NOT ONE FOR YOUR OWN WANTS, SIMPLY FOR POWER." his voice echoed through the oven as the flames neared enchantress, the heat pressing against her skin.

Enchantress took a few steps back before being stopped by the flames behind her, she felt a bit panicked, overpowered? nothing was working, her magic, nothing. "I- DIDN'T MEAN TO, I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU-" Velvet neared her, grabbing her by the collar as he threw her to the floor. "BULLSHIT, YOU NEVER CARED FOR US YOU SELFISH BRAT, THIS IS ONLY THE START OF YOUR DOWNFALL." he grinned.

The whispering felt like it was getting louder and louder, it rang in the back of her head. She shut her eyes tightly. "ENOUGH!"

Enchantress finally woke up, gasping for air, she felt as if she was going to spit her lungs out. she sat up as she held her head. That felt more than real, but at least it was over. Velvet's words rang in the back of her head.

Pomegranate ran to the room to her aid, having heard her yell. she carefully knocked on the door. "..Miss? is everything alright?" it was sunrise, the rays bursting in through her window as she looked to the door. "..I'll be right out, leave, and come to my Throne in a few minutes." "Right away miss."

After a while, Pomegranate made her way to the Throne room, slowly opening the door and closing it behind her after she walked through. she made her way forward down the hall, seeing Enchantress sitting on her throne.