The Enchantress.

Pomegranate Slowly made her way up the stairs, Velvet peacefully laid in her arms, his chest slowly moving up and down, it made her shiver. The thought of Enchantress doing such a thing to him, he was like a little brother to her. she only hoped the both of them would make it out alright.

Pomegranate stopped in front of the towering doors, they lead to the Throne hall, at the end Enchantress sat awaiting her. was this something she really wanted to do? would it really be worth it? she lowered her head, it had to be done, she already sacrificed her entire life for this job.

She reached out to the handle, grasping it, hesitating as the warm metal hit her skin. Pomegranate Pushed it open, walking through the hallway as she kept her head down, Enchantress watching her near as she looked down on her.

She knelt down, laying Velvet's body on the ground before her as she kept her head down, bowing. "I'm back, Master. My job is done, our mission was successful."

"Oh, my son.. my glorious son.." Enchantress got up and walked to Red Velvet looking down on him. "Thank you Pomegranate dear.. Now go, but bring me the girl, chain her up here."

Pomegranate nodded, there was no going back now. She stood herself up, turning around as she made her way out of the hall, heading down the Tower's stairs as she reached the 4th top tray, unlocking and creaking open the door as the cells were revealed behind it.

She made her way in, glancing around before she reached Pastry's cell. "Pastry cookie, Master wished to see you." She unlocked the cell door, swinging open the door as she motioned for Pastry to come forwards.

Pastry gulped as she slowly rose off the ground, the chains around her wrists making it a bit difficult. She walked over as Pomegranate held her restraints tightly to keep her from running off, bending down as she summoned some more cuffs into her free hand, binding them onto her ankles, not letting her move them too far apart as to stop her from running.

Pomegranate stood back up, gently tugging on her wrist bindings as a signal for her to follow along. Pomegranate carefully led her up the stairs, locking the door behind them as she made her way up to the final floor, the Throne room's door still open as she walked through.

Pastry kept silent, thoughts racing through her head as the two of them made their way down the hall. Pomegranate released her grip on the chains, using her magic to seal a longer chain to the ground, attaching it to Pastry restraints as she motioned for her to sit down.

Enchantress watched Pomegranate finish up her job and make her way out of the hall, swinging the doors shut behind her.

She grinned. "Well, look what we have here." Enchantress said as she stood herself up, making her way down the steps as she looked down apon the nun. "truly Pathetic." she turned to her son who lay on the ground nearby, now she just needed to wait for him, and then the show could start.

Velvet's finger flinched, a sudden shock going through his body as he quickly sat up and glanced around, quickly recognizing his surroundings.

"Good morning son! how way your little rest.." Enchantress said, grinning. She loved the feeling of power more than anything, revenge if you will.

Velvet felt his heart drop. 'no no-- you've gotta be fucking kidding me..' "That was a nice little game of hide and seek now, was it? but I'm afraid our little game must come to an end." Enchantress chuckled. "I see you have a runaway partner, how adorable.." she frowned.

Velvet was frozen in fear, he really thought he could get away, though he had more time? he couldn't find anything to say, do anything. feeling like he was about to collapse underneath his own weight, like his body was about to give out on him. He opened his mouth to speak, nothing coming out.