Liar.

"Red? Red where are you??" Pastry's voice echoed through the Badlands as she finally reached the valley, glancing over to see Velvet peacefully laid against a tree, sound asleep with chiffon curled up on his lap. "phew.." she sighed in relief as she walked over and sat next to him before rubbing her eyes and yawning. Pastry looked down at the little cake on his lap as she took her shaky yet gentle hand and hesitantly pet Chiffon's head. she took a deep breath, pulling back her hand as she rested her head on Velvet's shoulder, her palm falling into his as she drifted off to sleep, not having gotten much sleep the previous night.

Velvet groaned waking up, sleeping against a tree wasn't the most comfortable. His eyes fluttered open as he looked over, seeing Pastry laying next to him. his eyes widened as he felt a little blush creep onto his face. He quickly turned his gaze away moving his hand, getting himself together. What the hell was that feeling just then? Oh well, it was the least of his concerns, where were they going to go now, 'the badlands are definitely not the safest as if they do find out they'll be sure to search here.'
Chiffon slowly woke up, the hound perking up his head as he started to bark a little, hopping off his lap and running after a leaf. Pastry heard the noises, as she yawned and shifted her position a bit before opening her eyes. "ahh.. shut up dog- I wanted to sleep.." Velvet glanced over, "morning..!" he smiled.
Pastry looked at him, rolling her eyes as she groaned. "Good morning.." she took off her veil, taking the low bun out of her hairs. "is there anything to eat anywhere?" she asked before quickly changing her mind, "Nevermind I don't feel like fighting at the moment, we'll worry about that later." she got up and stretched. "Can't we just go back and- I don't know hide in the town?" Velvet shrugged, "We could try, It's not too close to either the Church or the Tower and I doubt anyone will recognize us." Pastry crossed her arms, "No offence but it's you that's the problem, you'll stick out like a sore thumb!"
he stood up, a little annoyed. "I'm sure it'll be fine..! I'm barely outside of the Tower, I'm sure nobody will recognize me as a threat." "Alright, if you say so." she dusted off her uniform "oh, my apologies for falling asleep on you, I figured you wouldn't mind as it was only my head." Red Velvet stood up, "ah- it's fine really, but we should probably be on our way now." "I'll need new clothes as well, no matter. Oh! there's something I need to do while we're here." "What would that be?" Velvet tilted his head, giving her a confused look. "Is there perhaps a cliff or river nearby?" "why..??" he was still pretty paranoid about her trying to murder him, "Oh just tell me will you?" Velvet hesitantly nodded, "I believe I saw one over the hill over there" "Good."
Pastry ripped the rosary off her neck and made her way over to the cliff "Good RIDDANCE" she aggressively chucked it off into the long void below the cliff and huffed, before dusting her hands off and walking back over to where Velvet stood. "ehm-" he decided not to question it. "Where are we supposed to find a change of clothes for you anyways, You can't go around in your uniform you'll immediately be recognized as a part of the Order!" "Shop, Dead body or fabric, I can sew." "where would we find any of that out here??" "We won't just- we need to go out." Pastry took off the scarf, to only have her long-sleeve dress, gloves, long socks and shoes on. Paired with her long hair she didn't really look like much of a nun. "There. Better?" "definitely better"
he sighed, "you're not gonna throw me off the cliff are you?" "What? Why would I do that? If I wanted to do such a thing I would've done while you were asleep like a baby." She cracked her knuckles and wiped the dust off her dress. "WHAT-"  Velvet was a little caught off guard by that comment, he frowned as he crossed his arms, stopping himself from saying anything further. "Oh shut up I'm kidding. Don't be so sensitive~" She snickered a bit. "Shut the fuck up-" Velvet's brow twitched, "I have no reason to kill you, but dear I'm just saying if you really think i wanted to wouldn't you think I would've done it already?" "Yeah yeah, I get it.." "Good! But watch what you say or I may think about grinding you to dust." "Whatever, like you'd be able to do shit." He rolled his eyes. "I was just kidding, and you'd be surprised what I'm capable of so I'd suggest you watch your tone." She grabbed her bow and walked over to the portal and gestured to it. "Ladies first!" "Keep in mind portal is at the top of the tower, near where.." he paused for a moment, "Dark Enchantress Cookie sits, if we're caught we're dead on sight." Pastry nodded, "shall we?" Velvet took a deep breath. "alright."