Second-Thoughts.

Pastry ran around pretending she was looking for Red velvet, with her bow out. "𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯?" Shadow Sister had snuck up behind them. "I heard the screaming from outside the Church and when I heard what happened I began to look for the monster. obviously." "Watch your tone of voice, Pastry." she scoffed. "Oh um m-my apologies Shadow Sister. Forgive me." She clasped her hands together and bowed. " Where have you been? 'Sister." she said circling around Pastry. "Searching for the escaped monster ma'am. I searched more into the woods since I guessed it escaped moments before announcing he was to be executed. I heard Mother's cries and acted accordingly." " Yeah right.. Sure... I'm not as forgiving as Mother is, I know what you've done.." Shadow gripped Pastry's arms. Her eyes twitched, "What are these lies you're spewing. Are you threatening me?!" "You've made friends with an outsider, haven't you? cake monster perhaps Sister?" "Absolutely not dear Sister. I would never be friends with such a monstrous amalgamation. He deserved to be punished and I carried out my duties as Mother said and I put the monster in the cage. if I were friends with it I wouldn't have captured it. How dare you assume such things." "You're good at pretending sister, say why have you been at the tower so often, when not told to be there, why have you been with a certain someone within those walls?" Shadow's voice cooed.
"It's my mission to restore the tower. I've been doing my job. I don't know what you're doing but whatever it is it's disturbing." "Oh sister, Who's Red Velvet Cookie?" "..Pardon?" Shadow dug her nails into Pastry's arms almost going all the way through them, "oh sister what have you been up to??" "LET ME GO-" Pastry kicked Shadow away. "If you want to be treated to respect I would watch YOUR tone when you speak to ME. I've dedicated my life to the Order. How dare you to assume I'd throw it all away for some Monster that calls itself a 'Cookie'?" Pastry scoffed, "How dense could you be. Speak to me in such a way."
She dusted off her dress and adjusted her veil. "You'll see, Traitor, I have all the proof I need to ruin your life." Pastry's lips quivered. "I don't have time for your nonsense. I must see Mother Reverend now." She violently turned around and began to walk inside. "Good luck." Shadow hummed.

Pastry walked into the church, "Mother? Are you here?" "oh, where have you been?" Reverend asked. "I heard your cries and decided upon myself to jump into action and look for the monster. I was unsuccessful. I hope you can find it in your gracious pure heart to forgive me, Mother." She bowed with her hands clasped. "You are forgiven, however, there is an investigation going in as we believe we have a traitor, while that is taking place nobody is allowed to leave unless granted permission," "Yes Mother. Is a punishment already in line for this traitor? I could do some investigation around the church to find such." "it shall be punished by public hanging, crowd throwing broken glass and rocks. to put it short, sentenced to death." Pastry gulped, "Of course Mother, only proper punishment shall be deserved. Would you still want me to investigate the tower and restore it? There's so many cake monster everywhere it's disgusting. I would hate for them to get near the sanctuary of our church." "yes, yes you may." "Thank you, Mother. I will get on that immediately." She made her way out of the church.

---------------------------

Pastry came and knocked at the door, heavy and deep breathes coming from her mouth. Licorice Cookie opened the door "What- who- Who the hell are you??" "oooooo~ who's the pretty lady~?" This short stubby ass mushroom clung onto Licorice and pointed at Pastry Cookie. "I need to uh speak with Red Velvet Cookie please." "What? Velvet? Why? Who the hell are you anyway??" Licorice questioned her. "I am Pastry Cookie and that's all you need to know. Go fetch him please I really need to speak with him." "are you one of those religious shits from the cult? Ew" Licorice snickered. "I'll go get theeem~!" Poison Mushroom shuffled away looking for Red Velvet. "YEAH AND HURRY IT UP THIS NUN SMELLS LIKE VANILLA, I HATE VANILLA." licorice yelled. Pastry glared at him and held her bow up to his head. "Yea hurry up. I don't know how much longer I can stand to listen to your annoying voice." "HEY SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR SUPERIOR" he started throwing a small tantrum. "Superior? HAH, please. that's hilarious."