Detective.

Madeleine sat around nearby town, tapping his foot on the ground as he awaited the Detective's arrival. It seemed as if he was ALWAYS late. Almond finally arrived, taking a sip of his coffee. "Alright, I'm here, what seems to be the problem?"

Madeleine huffed. "Took you long enough! Anyways yesterday a woman was attacked underneath the church and it looked like some sort of creepy sacrifice thing? There were a bunch of nuns and the Mother of the church was down there. There were cages too. We have all the nuns inside and they aren't allowed to leave since what was going on down there was an attempted murder. the suspect Reverend Mother is missing for the time being."

"oh my, I've been missing out on quite a bit, Do you perhaps know where the victims are? They should have the most information about the situation!" Almond said, setting his coffee aside.

"They went into a friend of mines cottage right at the edge of where the woods and kingdom meets." Almond nodded, throwing away the empty coffee cup as he hurried off.

---------------------------------------------------

The night had passed, the sun just rising above the acorn trees as rays of sun lay on the two cookies. Pastry slowly awoke in his arms, opening an eye to see if he had woken as well, seems he had also fallen asleep, his head rested on hers.

Pastry carefully moved his arm and laid him down on the bed, resting the blanket on top of him as she kissed him on the forehead, walking over to the kitchen to see Clover had left them some food, a note saying they'd be out today.

Pastry walked over to Velvet, shaking his shoulder gently. "Wake up, you should eat.." Velvet sat himself up yawning, "Morning.." he mumbled.

"Now that your awake, here." Pastry smiled and put out a plate of food in front of him. "eat up, you must be starving, Clover left us some food." "Oh, thanks.. you going to eat as well?" "Yes, yes eventually, but you haven't eaten in a long time. it's very worrying." "hm, alright then." he hesitantly started to eat the food, an assortment of jelly barries on the plate.

Pastry sat down and took a deep breath, "So yesterday was.. eventful." Velvet stopped for a moment before speaking. "..So have you kind of mentally relaxed? you got pretty.. stressed last night." "I- don't even know, I don't think so. I have no idea if I'll ever forget.."

Red Velvet felt a little awkward about the current subject, quickly changing it. "So, what are we anyway..? I feel as if we need to talk about this eventually." Pastry raised her head to look at him, "What uh- what do you mean by that? be a little more specific."

"Our relationship, Pastry." "ehm- that, yeah.." Pastry crossed her legs and started to fiddle with her fingers. She thought he would never want to talk about something such as that, so Pastry remained silent, nervous about the subject. "maybe we'll just pick another time to worry about that.." Velvet quickly nodded.

The two of them heard a knock on the door, Pastry got up and walked over as she cautiously creaked open the door. "Hello..?" The figure stood in front of the door, Almond cookie glanced at her peeking out as he took a sip of his coffee. "I assume you are Pastry Cookie?" he asked.

"uh- yes, that would be me, may I help you?" "As you may know, there has been some strange activity with the church recently. I come as the Detective of this kingdom, if you are willing could you give me some information about the situation as I believe you are also an.. ex-nun?" "ah- yes sure, I'll tell you what I can.." She opened the door, gesturing for him to come in, Velvet curiously staring at him.

Almond walked in, sitting down on a nearby chair. "Thank you for your cooperation," he said. Pastry nodded as she sat down on the couch, her hands a bit shaky, nervous about talking about this. She didn't want to have to think about it, let alone speak about it with a stranger.