Welcome x Back x ___

You guys. Dudes. Y'all are on CRACK.

I've been so overwhelmed doing college full-time again, as well as working full-time that I haven't been able to work on this story. As of writing this, you all have made it Number 1 in the HxH2011 tag. I'm so grateful for every single one of you that has shown me support.

And I'm always watching this story, and I'm watching everyone who comments on it (and some of you guys crack me up).

Thank you all for almost 19k reads by the time of this upload, and I'll see you all later!

- - -

Dinner.

It was...

Uh... Well...

"Great planning, Wing," She held back her vomit, "But- *gags*, it was poor-" Zushi held his hand out, silencing Y/N from speaking further.

"I'm not that sorry for what I'm about to say," Zushi inhaled, "This food tastes awful!"

Her (e/c) eyes grew in disbelief. Who the fuck turned Zushi into a bratty child? Wing sighed softly across the table. The girl could only stare back and forth between the two boys. She remained still as a statue.

"Zushi."

Wing's aura shifted.

The hair on Y/N's neck stood straight. Uh oh. The child in question jumped. His body shook quietly. Wing pushed his glasses back up his nose. Y/N could almost see the glimmer on the edge of the glasses.

"It could use a lot less salt next time," Y/N interjected, "Zushi, apologize to Wing before he beats the snot out of you."

The boy huffed, his confidence a few moments prior was nowhere to be seen. He turned to Wing and mumbled something under his breath.

Y/N could almost feel the impatience in the mentor's aura. I'll beat the snot out of him if I have to. She turned towards the unappreciative boy, who still had not recited an apology. 

With her foot, she proceeded to kick the chair that Zushi sat on. The chair moved backwards. The impact from the kick dropped the boy on the ground, his silverware going down with him.

"Don't try playing smart with him, Zushi."

The boy let out a groan and slowly rolled onto his side. Wing sighed in defeat. His student, mere seconds later, got back onto his seat and resumed his meal.

Oh right, I have to be someone in the morning. "Wing, I have to leave tonight. I've got a meeting at the Hunter Association's headquarters in the morning."

The remainder of her time was spent helping Wing and Zushi clean up and relax in the living room. Around the late evening hours, Y/N bid the pair goodbye, and set off to the airport.

-Time Skip-

Y/N gave one last look at the massive building. Welp here goes nothing. She walked into the building, where a familiar face was there to greet her. The girl smiled with glee.