Who x Are x You

TW// Blood blood blood

-     -     -

The sun beamed down on Zevil Island and its new inhabitants. Gon, Leorio, Killua, and Kurapika sat together, eagerly waiting for their turn to exit the large boat. They watched the other candidates leave one by one. After about 15 minutes, Leorio scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Man, why did we have to come in last? If Y/N was with us then maybe we could have gotten better spots."

"Yeah, Leorio. I wonder why we did come in last." Killua narrowed his eyes at the tall man.

Leorio got ready to punch the white-haired boy in the face. Like at the end of the Third Phase in Trick Tower, Kurapika stopped Leorio. He gave the angered man a knowing look before leaning back onto the wooden wall of the boat. The blond stared off in thought before perking up.

"You're meeting up with Y/N, right Killua?" Kurapika steered the conversation.

"Oh. Yeah. Two of the brothers are our targets. Y/N suggested us partnering together." Killua thought back to their talk not too long ago.

His eyes wandered to the woman leaving the boat. She wore some sort of heels, with a baggy long sleeve and tight pants. She gives off weird energy. Gon looked over at the woman too, "She looks like Y/N, don't you think Killua?"

"Huh?" It took a second for Killua to process Gon's sentence before he flicked his head, "Baka."

Number 83 walked off the boat. The grass beneath her feet crunched under her shoes. She entered through the walkway of the forest with distaste. There were bugs of all sorts that did nothing to appeal to the woman. They flew close to her face and stuck to the sweat on her arms.

The dirt stuck to the bottom and sides of her black wedges. Screw this whole nature crap. I'll kill anyone that I bump into. She looked down at the fly crawling on her arm. Die. The woman flicked the insect off her arm with distaste.

The woman continued to walk through the leaves and the bushes as she thought back to her first kills in the Wetlands. Their clueless faces... The way the blood rained onto my skin. She grabbed onto the nearest tree. An intense emotion flowed through her body. Oh my goodness. It was like she was being kissed by a hundred men. A burst of energy left her body.

Not too far away was a timid man wearing a dark grey shirt and worn out black pants. His badge number read 235. He had left the boat after her. For a quick few seconds, he followed the footprints that he recognized as hers.

He reached a corner and dodged behind a large tree. Who is that? Number 235 peeked behind the tree and saw the woman grabbing onto a tree for support. The man straightened his posture. Oh, there she is.

Her legs shook beneath her. Her senses went numb as she rode out her climax. An intense aura sent the nearby animals flying away in fear. Birds rustled through the trees to escape. Mice and other small rodents quickly ran past the man's feet.

Number 235 quietly approached the woman, who still had her back turned to him. Her aura is terrifyingly beautiful. He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Sh-Shari...You're dripping bloodlust." His voice shook.