Surprise x Little x Brother!

AAHHHHHH I haven't touched this story in almost a week! It feels like FOREVER since I last wrote the chapter...

I've been stuck at work too almost the entire day and I've barely gotten home at 11:40 PM. So I apologize for uploading this on an early Tuesday morning!

I've been obsessing over Dangonronpa V1 as well as One Shot that I purchased on the Steam Store on Friday -_-

Hopefully, things go back to 'normal' for me soon... I've also been thinking about writing a Dangonronpa x Reader story too...Not too sure about it though.

ANYWAY, enjoy the chapter my lovelies ~

-     -     -

"The next match is Kurapika v Hisoka."

Y/N, who was sitting on the floor, and had her back against the wall, gave Kurapika a quick thumbs up. The boy about to fight sets his bag on her blanket covered lap, unfazed by her kind gesture of faith. She pouted. He sure has a stick up his butt.

The match soon began. Leorio had taken a spot on the ground next to Y/N. Killua mirrored his two friends. As he shifted closer to the girl, pins and needles went up and down her right side. She felt the change of emotion in her young friend. This feeling, it's Killua's intense emotion. I shouldn't call him out on it...It could steer us away if Killua doesn't kill Bodoro. The girl brushed off the chills on her skin.

The two males on the floor took turns landing soft hits and missing on each other. Y/N shifted herself as the match drew on. When is he going to tell Kurapika? Hisoka soon lands a hard blow against Kurapika that sent him flying back, but not enough to knock him over.

Hisoka was by his side in a second. Oh, here we go. The other occupants in the room could only watch as the pink haired man leaned in close and whispered something into Kurapika's ear. She watched his eyes grow as he let out a whisper of disbelief, "What..."

Apparently please with the blond's response/reaction, the man backed away slowly and proceeded to make his way towards the confused candidates and Hunter Association members. His walk was oozing with confidence. He even makes walking look sexy...Is that even possible?

"I lose."

"What?"

Y/N sat up. She held a tight grip on Kurapika's white bag. He was frozen on the match floor, unable to move from his stance. I'm going to get him. The girl stood up with a slight pain in her side. Leorio quickly stood up and held a hand on her shoulder.

"Be careful, Y/N." He warned.

"Is it okay if I get him?" She looked at the Chairman with a worried look.

He nodded his head. Since the match is over, I'm allowed onto the floor. Y/N dropped her blanket. Her headache slowly returned, but that didn't matter to the young girl. She briskly walked towards the stiff male.

She stood in front of him. His eyes were staring at the floor. Kurapika was lost in his own thoughts, and with what had just transpired. Y/N softly called his name, "Kurapika? It's Y/N...Hey." The girl gently grabbed his shoulders.

He stiffened against her touch. The boy stepped back and looked up at her. His eyes were narrowed in hostility. She let out a quick gasp. "Are you okay?" Kurapika put up a mask.