Remember x Trick x Tower?

Aha, what's up guys!

A lot has happened since I last updated. I'm hoping to turn a new leaf as the fall approaches, which includes showing this story some more love.

It's unbelievable to me how many of you guys interact with this fan-fic. I love seeing your comments the most.

I'll see you all in the next update!

- - -

Shari continued to fall through the portals made by Y/N. Our main character picked herself up and dusted her clothes off. What a fucking bitch, Y/N winced. There was a throbbing pain in her leg and around her sides where Shari had grabbed hold of her through Nen.

The girl closed off the bottom portal with a swish of her hand. Shari landed face-first onto the hard tile floor. Her face connected to the floor with a loud 'smack' sound. Y/N winced, that must've hurt. The woman's head bounced back up and back down with force.

"What do you want, Shari?"

She laughed through the pain, "I saw ya walk in," She sat up, "Thought I'd follow ya."

What a fucking liar. Y/N rolled her eyes. Her fingers brushed against the mysterious photographs. Right, "I didn't realize you could time travel."

Shari cocked her head, "I'm not the one who sent those."

One of the Zodiacs asked, "Then who did?"

The woman sighed, "Well that's none of your business, i-dot." She snapped.

Shari composed herself quickly, "All any of you need to know is that those beautiful pictures were not taken by yours truly," She stared at the pictures for a few seconds too long, "But I know who took them."

Y/N narrowed her eyes. Why is she really here then? The rubble around the group continued to pile up. Wait, why is she being weird about who took the pictures? Her heart faltered and sunk to the bottom of her chest. Unless it's him...

"I just came to say hi, ya know. Hah, I'm always a sucker for drama. I saw you outside and followed y'all in." Shari shrugged.

"That explains a lot." One of the Zodiacs muttered.

Our main character stuffed her hands into her olive-colored jacket. Something is terribly wrong. She bit the inside of her cheek, but I can't put my finger on it.

"I am surprised though that your two sidekicks aren't draggin' behind ya." There was a smug smile behind her words.

Y/N breathed in, "Touch them and see what happens." Her eyes glowed a soft purple.

Shari laughed. "I'm just playin' with ya, Y/N. Lighten up a little, sheesh."

"Shari," Y/N warned, "Why are you really here?"

She sighed and grabbed hold of her wrist. In less than a second Shari had disappeared from their eyes.

All that remained was a silhouette on the cement-covered carpet. Y/N froze in her tracks. Wait a second.

The scent of decaying corpses wafted her nostrils. With a blink of her eyes, the girl was covered head to toe in blood and guts. It clung to her skin like honey but dropped off of her like she was getting out of the pool.

The room was colder than normal. Stone walls surrounded her and there were no windows in sight. From the corner of her eyes, she could make out the same shadow figure Shari transformed into.