Let's x Level x Up

Happy Monday! And Happy Spooky Month!

I spent a lot of time rewatching HxH to coordinate the timeline for this chapter... It's totally not 3 AM when I've finally published this or anything...

Please enjoy the chapter ❤️

-     -     -

"Umm, so how exactly are we supposed to get to the mountain?" Y/N stared at the computer screen.

After leaving Satotz outside, the group wandered into the computer section of the lobby. The girl happily jumped onto one of the chairs that occupied a computer. Kurapika had taken a seat beside her whilst Gon and Leorio stood behind them. The blond took charge of the internet search.

"I think we can look up the name of the mountain with this," Kurapika held up his Hunter card with a smile, "And we should be able to bypass all the money costs with it as well."

Leorio chuckled to himself. Free transportation because of this small piece of plastic? I can do so much with it! Gon shifted closer to Y/N out of worry for their tall friend. The older teen held a smirk on his face.

"Kukuroo Mountain. A 3,722-meter mountain in the Dentora region of the Republic of Padokea."

"The Republic of Padokea? Never heard of it. Where is it?" Leorio muttered under his breath confused.

"I'll bring up a map," Kurapika pulled up a brown map of the HunterxHunter world, "This is the Republic of Padokea. It should be fine. It's a stable country. It allowed ordinary tourists."

"That's where we'll find Killua?" Gon leaned in between Y/N and Kurapika.

"By airship, it will take three days to reach. When do we leave?"

Gon pulled back quickly, "Today! Right now!"

He jumped up with excitement. Y/N stood up from her seat and adjusted her shirt. This should be an interesting trip. Leorio beamed at Gon's excited attitude, "Yeah. No objection from me!"

"Count me in." Y/N said.

"Understood. Then, I'll order tickets."

Kurapika typed in a few details onto the webpage. The excitement was filling the air. This is such a family trip thing to do. Y/N pulled out her phone from her bag to pass the time whilst waiting for the Kurta Clan boy to finalize their tickets.

"Let's go!"

-     -     -

Gon had left Kurapika, Leorio and Y/N to find their assigned seats on the blimp. He had remained unusually quiet when they boarded the aircraft. The trio stared after his retreating figure. They were at the entrance of the blimp and had given the flight attendant their tickets. 

"I think he's got mixed feelings about Killua right now." Y/N watched her brother disappear around the corner. 

"We should buy some food for all of us. Maybe that will cheer him up." Leorio put a hand in his pant pocket.

The girl silently agreed. After surveying the first floor, the trio decided to head to the small food court on the floor below the seating area. The smell of many different foods wasted their noses. Y/N and her friends bought a few soft drinks and some fries from one of the nearby stalls. 

They then went upstairs and found Gon staring intently outside the window. "Killua..." He muttered under his breath. Quick to act, Leorio leaned in and stuffed a french fry into Gon's mouth to lighten the gloomy mood. Y/N and Kurapika smiled.