Avatar Powers x Against x the Snake

I'm left speechless after the Supernatural finale tonight. Enjoy the chapter though!

-     -     -

The following morning, Y/N was up early, practicing her Ten as the city beneath her woke up for the day. She sat up in one of the chairs facing the large window. The air conditioner blew out cool air into the sealed room.

Y/N moved herself to the ground. If I'm going to get better, I need to keep moving and switching up places to practice this. She relaxed her shoulders as she crossed her legs. Let it out... Her aura burst out of her skin. And slowly bring it back in.

The girl imagined a thin sheet covering her entire body, limiting the movement of her aura. Others that resided on the 200th floor were beginning to walk around outside her room. Their footsteps vibrated lightly over the plush carpet.

"Yo, Y/N."

Startled in the middle of her meditation, Y/N grabbed the closest thing to her, the wooden chair, and stood up quickly. She held it against her chest in fear, until she realized who had opened the door without her permission.

"Killua? What the fuck- Why didn't you knock?"

"Your door was unlocked," He shrugged, "Anyway, Four-Eyes came by and wants us to meet him at the lodge. Gon is waiting for us down in the lobby."

"Oh." Y/N finally placed the chair down next to her and grabbed her backpack. "Let's get going. I'm hoping that he'll finally teach us about the rest of the Four Major Principles."

They left her room quickly and went after Gon, who sat on one of the benches outside Heaven's Arena. They spotted their friend. He soon joined Killua and Y/N on their way to see Wing and Zushi.

"Y/N, do you think that Wing watched Hisoka's fight?"

She looked down at Gon, "Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. We told him that you were here to fight him, so it would seem natural to tune into the fight."

The rest of the walk to the house was silent. Spring was coming. Bundles of flowers were on display in the many windows in the shops. It also meant the weather was becoming warmer. Y/N ditched her jacket for a baggy gray shirt.

 Once at Wing's place, they placed their bags down on the couch. And awaited for Wing's next order.

"Gon. Killua. Y/N. Starting today, you'll train with Zushi. And Gon, I'm pleased that you kept your word."

"It's thanks to your promise thread. A few times, I almost gave in. But when I looked at the thread I was able to control myself."

Bruh, can't relate, the girl thought to herself. Wing added on, "Gon, could you use us Ten?"

Gon slowly unleashed his Ten. A soft aura surrounded his figure like a bubble. Killua held a look of discomfort on his face, do I remember how to do that? Y/N felt the energy from where she stood, it's comforting, but it's also really strong.

"Zushi, what do you think?"

"It's soft and calm, but it's very strong."

More words were exchanged regarding the practicing of Ten, the threat laced in Nen, and training. Y/N stared down at her slightly worn shoes in silence. "Hey Mr. Wing," Killua started, "Did you watch the Hisoka and Kastro fight?"

"Yes, I did."

"Y/N said she knew what ability Hisoka used, but she won't tell us anything until you explain it to Gon and I. What was the ability that he used during the fight? Could we send loose limbs flying around?"