Wing x Is x Lying

Hello everyone! I do apologize if this chapter seems...Baren. I'm prepping to post more chapters to get the Christmas chapter out on time. I hope this chapter is good for everyone! Much love from me <3

-     -     -

        Y/N stared at the world map in her grasp. Okay, so we're up here in the top part of lop-sided Africa, and the arena is over here in lop-sided South Africa. She pulled the map closer to her face. This map is so confusing. Killua watched her struggle reading the large piece of paper.

She narrowed her eyes. What the fuck kind of names are these places? Killua sighed loudly before snatching the paper from her grasp. He read the map quickly. Gon peeked over his shoulders and down at the map.

"Can you seriously not read a map, baka?" Killua stared up at Y/N.

The female folded her arms over her chest, "I can read a map, FYI. I just can't read this one... It's too confusing."

The young boy facepalmed. Y/N smiled under her scoff, "Shut the fuck up, Kil. Anyway, how long should it take to get to the arena?"

Gon began thinking. Killua closed the map quickly. He glared up at the female. "A day. Let's get going to the terminal."

"Okay okay, grumpus. I'll buy the snacks for the flight." Y/N sighed in defeat.

The pair packed up their bags and started back into the airport. Gon remained behind, still thinking. Y/N was the first to notice the absence of enthusiastic energy. She looked over her shoulders to find Gon with steam coming out of his ears.

"Gon, are you alright?" She stepped back towards him.

"I think he fried his head," Killua observed the boy slump over onto the ground.

The unconscious boy had white foam coming out of his mouth. Geeze, so this really happens when he overthinks? Killua tossed him over his shoulder and retreated into the airport. Y/N sighed and followed behind.

After a few minutes, Gon had reawoken and was back to his usual and cheerful demeanor. The trio purchased their tickets and boarded their flight. Y/N was seated next to the aisle seat and by herself. Gon and Killua sat together on the opposite chair.

-     -     -

"Look! It's huge!" Gon gasped.

"Yes," Killua smiled, "That's the Heaven's Arena. It has 251 stories and it's 991 meters tall. It's also the world's fourth-tallest building."

Y/N woke up from her nap. She first noticed Gon, who had his hands against the glass. His eyes held a familiar sparkle in them. Killua smiled at his friend's joyous attitude. The female sat up in her seat and stretched her arms.

She looked out the window and at the massive building that peeked its way out from the rest of the city. Y/N held the same shimmer in her eyes as Gon. This is where we truly become Hunters. She pressed her fingers against the cool glass.

"So this is where we'll be training."

"What's our game plan, by the way? Sign up first then get food after?" I'm starving after eating breakfast like a billion hours ago.

"Sure. But if I remember correctly, we're going to have to be fast. Since we're just entering the Arena, there are going to be a lot more people compared to the upper floors." Killua remarked.

The blimp soon landed. Gon, Killua, and Y/N gathered their belongings. Many others trailed off the aircraft. Killua and Gon sighed.

"I used up all my money on the trip fare. We'll have to make more here. After we disembark, we'll start from zero."