What's x Up x Nen User?

A new chapter in the SAME WEEK!? I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I was originally going to upload this on Thursday, but I couldn't find the energy to write it out 😔.

In the coming chapters, our main character, Y/N is going to be parting ways with our favorite boys for a new adventure with some interesting new people ;)

I'm also trying to get these chapters out in time for the special holiday chapter(s) during the week of Christmas.

Enjoy the chapter ~

-      -     -

Y/N shut the door to Wing's property. He's such a stickler for the good guys and following the rules. The girl reached into her bag and pulled out a familiar gray blanket. She wrapped it around herself as she began her trek to Heaven's Arena.

I hope that I didn't freak out Zushi and Wing. She stared down at the road. But I doubt that I've even met the standards to master the Four Major Principles. Y/N scoffed to herself, Nen isn't how strong a person's will is. What a load of bullshit that Wing explained to us.

If I remember from my Google searching back home, Nen is the ability to control one's aura, not how strong a person's will is. The lone girl on the streets stared up at the massive building. It's no mistake that Shari used Nen in that fight against me. But how was I able to see it if I haven't had any prior training?

Heaven's Arena shone warm lights over the city. Y/N tightened her hold on the blanket. There were fewer people walking about. 1 2 : 0 3 A M. Her phone flashed. I hope that I'm able to keep up with the boys. She entered the building. We should be reaching the 200s in a few days. Which also means...

Hisoka.

Y/N paused momentarily a few feet before the elevator. He must have known about the Nen Shari used on me. She entered the elevator, unaware of her surroundings. Without thinking, she pressed the button. Does she know about Hisoka and Illumi's Nen abilities?

But even if she did, how and who did she go to for training? Y/N removed her blanket and absentmindedly put it back into her bag. Who the hell would teach the crazy psycho anyway? There was one other person in the elevator behind her.

He stared at her figure. Her olive-jacket hugged her body just right. The man licked his lips as his eyes drifted lower for a moment. Huh, I guess they aren't the same after all, he thought to himself. Y/N pressed the elevator floor that her room was on.

"It's nice to know you remembered me." A familiar silky voice taunted.

Y/N slowly looked over her shoulder. Oh, that makes much more sense. Tired, she turned to face the man Gon was training to fight. "I apologize for ignoring you, I was preoccupied. Although, it's nice to see you here, Hisoka."

"You're too kind with your mannerisms. I presume you're here with that boy, Killua, and your precious Gon?" He leaned his shoulder against the wall of the elevator shaft.

"Yeah, I am. We're all training to get stronger and earn some fast money." She paused, "Why are you here? You don't seem like the type to fight in such a...controlled environment."

He smirked, "My, you're a curious little kitten aren't you?"

Hisoka stepped toward the girl. Since the elevator was rather small, it took only two more steps from the magician to reach Y/N. She stepped back once, where she bumped into the elevator wall. He pressed himself against her and leaned to her ear.