The Boy x With the x Rotom Phone

IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE PHANTOM TROUPE ARC! Enjoy the chapter and I'll see you guys tomorrow!

- - -

She stood before three out of thirteen Phantom Troupe members. "Listen," Y/N laughed nervously, "I'm just trying to get to Fordhart City in the Connect Region of..." She pulled out her map, "Yorbia!"

"Don't think you can just get away with-" Phinks stepped forward with poison dripping in his voice until Shalnark stuck his arm out.

"Phinks! Come on, I just wanted to hang out with you and Feitan but you're harassing the pretty girl." He blushed, "I-I didn't mean to say that- I-"

Shalnark became flustered in front of his friends and Y/N. Oh my god, is this the side of Shalnark we never got to see in the anime? She pulled an awkward smile.

"It's fine...Already forgotten. But really, I am sorry for hitting you out of nowhere." Y/N looked over at the bus preparing to leave.

"Can we kill her now for wasting our time?" Feitan's monotonous voice cut in.

Y/N felt the hair on the back of her neck raise. Her brows furrowed together with confusion and disbelief. Phinks and Feitan looked to Shalnark for his answer. The young man stared at the two older men, then at the girl with the map clutched in her grasp.

Her eyes trailed over to the large clock by the town center. 1 1 : 3 6 A. M. I can't be late for that meeting. She reverted her attention to the men. Shalnark checked her out, she seems normal.

"Listen, guys." Y/N started, "If you plan on killing me," She pulled out her pen, "I'm going to fuck you up."

Feitan smirked with amusement. With that toothpick of a pen? This girl is dumber than she looks. Phinks held a cocky gaze over the female. She's got character.

Shalnark stepped forward until he was less than a foot away from the girl. She readied the weapon in her grasp and looked up at him. The expression on his face was indescribable. Slowly, the young man laughed lightly.

"Feitan was just joking. We don't kill people unless they do something bad to us," He grabbed onto Y/N's collar and pulled her towards him until her ear was next to his mouth, "You're not going to do anything to harm us, are you?" He whispered.

Her cheeks became flushed at the sudden touch. He pulled her back. The ground beneath her felt...rocky and unbalanced. Y/N took a small step back. "I'm not as dumb as you may think," She tossed the pen into the air, "I know who the three of you are," The pen vanished thanks to her Nen, "And I know you'll kill me before I can blink.

So, for my sake, no, I'm not going to harm you. I'm just...I just wanted to get to the bus stop, man. Can you just let me catch the fucking bus?" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"So you know Nen," Phinks paused, "Should we let her go?"

"I want to see what she knows. This could be interesting." Feitan smiled under his scarf.

"Fine. Let's go." Shalnark grabbed Y/N's hand.

He pulled her close to him and draped an arm over her shoulder. I just wanted to LEAVE. She screamed at herself. Shalnark pulled a familiar red phone from his pocket. Y/N looked down at the object in his hand. Oh, shit bricks.

Using Ko, she quickly shifted her aura to her neck, the usual spot where Shalnark uses Black Voice to control his targets. Noticing the sudden shift, Phinks stepped forward and grabbed her arm. Fuck. She looked back into his expressionless eyes.