Secrets x and x Love

I hope you all enjoy an early upload! I finished this chapter early and I loved how everything turned out in the chapter. It's currently 12:11 AM PST when this is uploaded. Please enjoy it, and I'll see you guys on Monday!

-    -    -

Y/N stepped away from the door. I have the only key to get out of that room. She looked down at the doorknob. There wasn't a place to insert a key. She furrowed her eyebrows. What did I just listen in on? Hollowed version? The girl stared at the handle of the door. The timer on her wrist reminded her quickly of what was at stake.

"I have to finish." She felt herself being pulled back to the door as she took off the opposite way.

They looked almost like the characters from AoT though. Her mind flashed back to Levi. He actually hugged me. The guy who's known for pushing people away hugged me. Y/N lightly slapped her cheeks with both of her hands. I can't focus on that! She continued walking.

The girl felt the key in her stained hands. Oh shit, my face. She stopped walking and pulled out her phone. The camera opened, and she saw the extent of her face paint. Y/N used the clean part of her shirt and cleaned the blood off her face.

She could feel all sorts of footsteps, heartbeats, pounding, etc. through the ground she was standing on. The girl began moving around the narrow hallway. Talk about sensory overload.

A few minutes of walking passed, and Y/N made it to the next door. Lippo is probably more focused on Gon's team since they're part of the majority rules group. The door in front of Y/N was made of steel. She felt her heart drop into her stomach. Oh please be easy. Please be easy. Y/N paused with the door handle in her grasp. I can't sense anything behind this door.

The girl pushed the door open.

The room was a lot bigger than she thought. It was empty, however, there was a lone chair in the middle of the room, and a makeshift fireplace to the right.

A single person sat cross-legged in a tall chair. Y/N closed the door behind her. Are they alive? They removed their hood. "Why hello there, bella ragazza. The name's Luciano."

The man had dark purple eyes, brown hair and bore an uncanny resemblance to 2P!Italy, the unofficial Hetalia spinoff. The female narrowed her eyes at the Italian man. "Buongiorno, Signor Luciano. Mi chiamo Y/N." Maybe my 4 years in Italian class are finally paying off.

"Preggo! I like you." He hopped off the chair.

Something's off about him. Y/N gave him a quick look-over. Where's his heartbeat? Does that mean I- The man grabbed the girl and slammed her against the wall. Her back was to the wall, his chest pressing onto hers. Luciano's nose touched hers as he pressed himself into her. Why do they always have to make it so sexual!? He raised her arms above her head.

"What's your plan here?" Y/N's eyes flicked down to his unusually soft and tempting lips.

Y/N wanted to shrink and run away from him. He licked his lips and drew in closer. Y/N had managed to grab her pen before he pushed her against the wall. As his lips came closer to hers, she closed her eyes and clicked the pen. Please be the right choice. She opened her eyes.

Luciano stepped back and fell to the ground. He smiled up at the girl, "Grazie, Traveler." His body relaxed. Y/N felt the world slow down around her. Traveler. She stared down at his lifeless body. She gasped. He called me Traveler...It can't be possible, could it?