Beginnings x of x Her Destiny

OH MY GOODNESS I'VE MISSED YOU ALL! I'm officially done with the semester! Now I can focus on this story for the next few weeks.

I'll have more information next chapter on the upload schedule.

As always, enjoy the chapter.

- - -

The girl with the unusual abilities held the warm cup of coffee between her hands. Wing sat in the chair across from Y/N. She stared down at the liquid in the mug. There was a constant ticking sound that echoed off the clock on the other side of the room.

"I have powers-abilities- whatever you want to call it... I also," She paused, defeated, confused, "I also, as you've noticed, been able to use the advanced applications of the Four Major Principles. I tell you this...Because I need help controlling it." Y/N gripped the mug tighter.

The man across from her pushed his cup off to the side, "Y/N, when did this start?"

She looked off at the streets beyond the dining room window. It started... Vibrations echoed and danced beneath her feet. Stone walls, stone floors. The girl in question sat up against the chair.

Drip. It dripped at a constant rate. The liquid collected into a dark pool and slowly trailed itself between the cracks in the ground to the corners of the room.

Thump. The object fell from the larger, dripping object. It swayed back and forth slowly as the chains clash and rattled against one another.

Slash. Crimson liquid splashed onto the figure with the blade in their grasp.

"Y/N?"

The girl blinked and stared into the concerned eyes of Wing. "Right. Uhm, January, during the Exam. We had arrived at Trick Tower and...That was when it started. I could feel the beating hearts of people and their footsteps."

"Did something else happen that could have triggered these abilities? For instance, unexplained gaps of time missing, a mysterious injury you couldn't explain?"

The crimson room. She peered over the table at the bag by her feet. That blood-soaked page. The girl pulled her journal from her bag. "I don't remember anything that happened during a small portion of being in Trick Tower. I...I remember the blood that stuck to my skin. I remember the cut on my face and the smell of iron."

"This was on one of the pages of my journal," Y/N flipped the pages and showed Wing the dried blood.

He stared at the single word written in blood. "Who's Charlie?"

Y/N stuffed the book back into her bag, "I want to tell you, but I don't want you to get hurt. Charlie, she's... She's someone that shouldn't be trusted. You'll know her when you see her-if, you see her."

"Okay. Could you show me these abilities you mentioned before? Maybe then I can get a better understanding of why you can't control your Nen as well as your friends."

She pushed her cup away as she stood up from the table. "If I can't control myself, do what you have to do to stop me. I've never used the full extent of them before. So, I'm not sure what will happen."

Y/N walked to the middle of the living room and pushed aside the various pieces of furniture. Wing stood by the table, about 15 feet away. He observed her aura pulsating against her body. It was fierce but strong energy.

Okay, it's time to unleash these powers. Y/N inhaled. Water. She lifted her hands and began moving them around like a delicate flower falling from the sky. The large, overwatered vase that stood by the front door rattled and shook.