Let's Unlock x The x Flood Gates

Hello all! I keep writing more stuff into the chapters so I keep on adding MORE PARTS to the story. I was looking over my analytics and a large percentage of people reading a chapter don't actually read it all the way. 

So I'm shortening the chapters, but putting out a lot more chapters with more content if that makes any sense. 

I'M STILL UPLOADING TOMORROW AKA WEDNESDAY! I'll see you tomorrow :)

-     -     -

        The rays of the sun crept into the large room. Slowly, the night sky disappeared. On the first floor, Heaven's Arena opened its doors to the many people wanting their own turns at fighting for money and fame. 

There also stood those that waited in line for fights on the more popular floors. Many merchants shouted and exchanged tickets outside the venue among the hundreds of individuals. However, there stood three people in the middle of the lobby on the 50th floor. 

"She said that Y/N's on the 200th floor, right?" One of them asked nervously, staring at the metal doors that led to a large moving metal box.

"Yes. You two can wait here while I go up to talk to her." The oldest one looked down at the scribbles on the paper.

The tallest objected, "W-Wait, why can't we go with you?"

"Do you really want to argue with me here, Eren?" The oldest glared up at his green eyes. 

The nervous member, who wore a faded green jacket grabbed hold of Eren's blue sleeve. He gave him the "don't be dumb" look that Eren was too familiar with when around Mikasa. Eren scoffed under his breath. 

"I-I just want to see her. After what happened-"

The eldest crossed his arms over his chest, faced the emotional young man, "That's exactly why I can't let you see her. Both of you, wait here. Armin, I trust that you'll keep an eye on Eren?"

"Y-Yes, Captain Levi." He agreed. 

Eren clenched his hands into fists. The pair watched Levi walk off towards a different set of elevators. He kept his hands in his pockets. There are too many people here. Levi kept his senses high. His dark gray and black jacket complimented his back t-shirt and black jeans.

As he approached the elevator, the doors opened. A man and woman stepped off. He entered the elevator, "I'm meeting with Y/N on the 200th floor." 

"Of course! Enjoy the ride up!" The overly perky woman spoke.

The large metal doors closed in front of him. This technology crap is creeping me out. He stared up at the boxy numbers slowly go up. Music escaped from the speakers in the metal box, the elevator. 

"Okay, sir. Have a great day! If you go to the receptionist's desk, they should be able to direct you to her room."

"Thanks." He stepped off quickly. 

The ground beneath him was soft and bouncy. Unlike the floor, he was on prior, the whole area smelled like fresh lavender. He stared up at the signs pointing him towards the desk the elevator woman mentioned. 

As he rounded the corner, there was a sharp change in the air. He paused, having set only one foot into the dimly lit corridor. It left as soon as it came. How odd... Levi continued down the hallway and turned right. 

A man stood across from the desk and leaned his shoulder against the wall. Levi ignored him. He reached the receptionist's window. "Hello. I'm here to see Y/N. She's aware that I'm coming."