Punish x Me x Zaddy Wing~

Oh my god. So I keep thinking that the water divination part of the Heaven's Arena Arc is like, in the next part OF THE ANIME, but I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE BEFORE THAT! If you didn't realize already, I'm basing like 75% of these chapters off of the HxH episodes (respectfully) and I keep forgetting that the boys do a lot of fighting and training before they learn Hatsu because Gon can't fucking be patient.

ANYWAY, the chapter in which it's revealed what Nen category Y/N falls under should be out by Wednesday! Stay tuned everybody! <3

-     -     -

        The arrogant, pink-haired man awaited patiently in his seat. Y/N stood against the door she had just shut and locked. Her gaze never left the curious man who sat in one of the only two chairs in her private room.

"It's impolite to keep your guests waiting, Y/N." His voice was thick and silky like fresh honey, a complete opposite of his personality.

She bit the inside of her cheek. Right, I should probably tell him. The backpack she held onto since her first day in the anime world was tossed onto her unusually large bed. She walked over to the small table and plopped down across from him.

The soft glow of the city lights pulsated into the sky. Unlike the prior floors, those that resided in the 200s weren't able to see or hear the sounds of the city beneath them. Y/N tugged the metal beads on the table lamp.

Hisoka held a faint smirk on his face as he sat back in the chair. The aura of the lightbulb cast light shadows along his face. "You asked how I knew Nen before tonight," Y/N recalled.

She took his unusual silence as a cue to continue, "My answer is, I don't know. But...what I do know, is that when I first started using my abilities, I would be in a state of raging anger. But that changed after we were in Trick Tower. I was able to use my abilities, Nen, without realizing what I was doing.

Killua is the only person to know of this, my abilities-Nen- whatever. I doubt he's made the connection between that and Nen yet. But...I don't actually know how or why my Nen is what it is."

He smiled beneath the light of the lamp, "You're mentioning abilities...Could you show me what you mean? I still have yet to...Figure your type."

Right, Hisoka's personality test. Stereotyping the Nen user. Wait, she thought to herself, I could use this to my advantage. "What if...I don't want to show you?"

"Hah," He leaned onto the table to get close to her, "Then there's no other reason for me to be here." Y/N held her head up. You're not going to intimidate me again.

Hisoka stood up slowly. "I'm eager to see your abilities, as you call them when you fight one of those other monkeys out there."

"That's bold of you to assume that I'll be using my abilities for those fights." She hung her arm over the back of her chair at the retreating man.

The Magician stopped short of the only door out of the private room. Slowly, he turned to face the female with a hand placed lazily over one of his hips.

"I'll find out one way or another~. But I must say," His gaze shifted, "To be able to control Nen without realizing it is a talent in and of its self. It's a shame I'm not able to fight you."

He's not able to fight me? Oh right, Castro and the Gon. "You need two more wins to make it to that big battle with a Floor Master, right? And you're saving those spots for Castro and Gon."

Confusion sketched itself across his face. "That's not it at all. That woman, Shari? We made an agreement that I wouldn't fight you in exchange that I get to fight her."