Things to Note

First off, this is a creation by 11 people. We were just playing around in our chats and somehow we created a small storyline, so we decided that it was good enough to be a story and extended the idea and input all our ideas into this one story. Each person plays a different character and gives the ideas of that character.

Secondly, this story has a lot of ships so if you are uncomfortable please do not read. I will not tolerate any hate comments and will be deleting and muting those comments. We do not ship the members in real life and all of this is only for plot purposes.

Thirdly, there is no Y/n or reader character. This story will be in multiple POV's so bear with it.

Fourth, I think I don't have to say it but anyways, ALL OF THIS IS FICTION AND NOT RELATED TO THE MEMBERS IN ANY WAY!!

Oh, and we do not own any of the BTS members. We only own the personas and backstories we have created. All the other characters are fictional and have no relation to any other person if they share the same name.

All of the covers, collages and aesthetics are done by us, any other images are not edited by us.

If you have to plagiarize you are weak and not creative, get a life or make your own story. Do not steal any part of this story, all rights are reserved to ©silvervelvetaeheartu 2021.

That's all! Enjoy!

Happy reading!