5. Tears and Treachery

A/N: Hey hey, welcome back.

Warning: Character death and lot's of angst. Do not kill the author, this is a request please. Collect your tissues here. 😀😅 *hands you a box full of tissues*

Getting out of the gloomy lair Aurora wipes off her tears that had fallen earlier, her silver eyes blazing with determination to save her family from the wretched hands of her uncle. She sneaks out of her uncle's chambers and runs, not making a single sound, in the shadows of the halls to get to her parent's chambers, her hand placed on the hilt of her sword ready to strike anyone who opposes her.

Lightning had resorted to staying quiet in her conscious to make sure she could concentrate and be alert to her surroundings. 'Just a little more' she thought as she approached her parent's room dodging at the sight of every soldier afraid of betrayal. 

Just three steps away from entering her parent's chambers her pointy ears pick up a groan and a thud of a body falling to the ground accompanied by a hoarse voice as if the person was being strangled, Aurora's blood rushes as she starts to panic and completely forgets about sneaking as she kicks the door open. 

Too late, she was too late as she saw Dorceran still gripping her father's neck even as the once powerful king lay limp, not even a muscle moved as his gold blood gushed out from a stab wound on his abdomen. She shoves Dorceran away from her father's body to see the bloody mess in front of her as tears escaped her silvery eyes. 

Her mother and father were brutally stabbed, the dark blue liquid flowed around her beautiful mother's burgundy hair as she stared lifelessly at the ceiling some blood smeared on her perfect skin, as her father looked like a doll with his gunmetal blue eyes transfixed on his wife even in his final moments as his ashy colored hair slowly got stained by the glittering gold blood. 

The tip of the bright blue-haired elf turned an alarming red as she turned around to face the shocked traitor whose hands were smeared in blood. Anger bubbling through her veins she reaches for her sword as an unknown force knocks her off her feet and suspended her in mid-air. 

Thrashing around she angrily screeches but gets shocked as no voice escapes her lips. Looking around she sees a purple-haired male fairy standing near her smirking uncle, "Aurora, Aurora. Whatever shall I do with your nosy self? I'm assuming you were the one who placed that trap in my room and somehow overheard my plans? Well, guess I was faster." he says chuckling as she struggled from the magic of the fairy spewing curses from her lips but alas it fell on no one's ears as nothing could be heard from her. 

"Take her to the dungeon and tie her up Cyfrin. Dorceran, change of plans come with me to the tower." Galvo says walking out with his black cape swishing behind him, Cyfrin looks at Aurora in an emotionless way and levitates her carelessly making her bump against some walls to the dungeons, cuffs her hands, and locks her up. 

Out of all the things that swam through her mind, Aurora could only think of one thing, to warn her brother.