17.Mint-Haired Tsundere

Black, blood, bones were some of the things that whizzed through Jackson's half-conscious mind as his eyesight became half blurry and his head pounded like a blacksmith pounding repeatedly at a piece of iron. 

He tries to open his hooded eyes, his left eye throbbing in pain and swollen, as a dim light of the room he was in peeked through his poor vision. The room was splattered in blood and scattered with bones and he seemed to be chained somewhere not being able to really feel his limbs. 

He tries to wriggle into a more comfortable position but feels a searing pain shoot through him as he shifts an inch and lets out a deep groan but immediately regrets it as his throat feels sore. 

 Where was he? That's right, Namjoon's father caught him. Why was he doing this again? Oh yeah, to make it up for Joon. 

'Guess I gotta hang in some more.' he thinks with a strained bitter smile feeling the dried blood on his hair making him feel icky.

TANIA'S POV

Another boring day is coming to an end with a very 'deep-in-thought' Taehyung by my side as we walk into our last class for the day, Music. 

Dragging the alien prince to said class as I rely on my memory (which is quite reliable) to get us there, imagine my surprise when I see a mint-haired human leaning next to the teacher's table as I step in. 

The mint-haired man dressed in a simple turtleneck looks over straightening his black-rimmed glasses "Music? You're in the right class dearie." he says sensing my confusion, 'Was I that obvious?' I think blinking still confused. 

"It's kinda obvious if you stand there like a deer in headlights honey, I'm the new music teacher, pretty sure your teacher warned you about me some days ago." he says as he gestures at the chairs to take a seat. 

An 'O' shape is formed by my lips as I remember a distant memory of the teacher informing that, "Care to bring in your friend inside? He seems to be a bit lost." he says pointing at Taehyung who was mindlessly standing with his hoodie covering his face making me ashamed for him as I drag him in making him whine not being able to see anything with the hood covering his big-ass head. 

'Idiot' I silently curse him in my mind as I drag his pathetic elf-obsessed ass to our seat. A small deep chuckle echoes through the empty class as the teacher shakes his head as I see a hint of a gummy smile reflected through a window.

"Hello, guys I'm Professor Min Yoongi, I'll be your music teacher from now I hope you all will co-operate with me and do your best to get good grades or whatever you want." he says with a small smile as he sits on the table and keeps his hand on his knees as he looks at us all with a calm gaze. 

All the human girls proceed to fan themselves with their hands mumbling about his hands and some other shit as one gutsy girl stands up raising her hand, "What can I call you sir?" she asks obviously trying to flirt, a disgusted expression flashes through his face but he quickly masks it and smiles sarcastically as he replies, "That will be Mr. Min to each and every one of you." followed by a sassy glasses straightening.

 'This is gonna be interesting', I think to myself as Tae slowly regains his mental stability. "Who's he?" he whispers seeming a bit groggy as he lifts his hoodie a bit, "New teacher, seems interesting. Anything peculiar?" I whisper back.