13.Assessing the Enemy

JUNGKOOK POV

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' is the only thing in my head as I hurriedly clean up and make sure everything is perfect for the two hottest- I MEAN MY PARTNERS! THINK STRAIGHT JEON JUNGKOOK! JIN HYUNG DID NOT RAISE A COWARD!! 

'Calm down, calm down.' I repeatedly chant in my head throwing out the trash and rearranging the pillows with some levitation I practiced some years ago and am a bit confident in. 

It would be good if there was someone to teach me something about fairy magic or at least how to control it, I can't keep at this my whole life now, can I? 

Ok Jungkook, focus on the situation at hand, Jin hyung is gone on his blind date, Jimin hyung will be back after his extra classes so I have a total of one and a half-hour of uninterrupted awkwardness to deal with all alone. 

'Yayy!'

I look at the watch on my wrist and realize they're gonna be here in 15 minutes. 

"Nope Jaykay you are not going to panic, Ice-breakers... FOOD!! YESS FOOD IS A GOOD ICEBREAKER!" I shout as I internally dance at my genius realization, I dash to the pantry and open all the cabinets searching for yummy snacks and spot some shrimp chips, potato chips, and ramyeon. 

'Hmm, that should be enough.' I think to myself and keep it on the kitchen table, 'Hmm what else?' I think as I stretch my arms and am instantly filled with the scent of sweat and pollution from outside. 

"I CAN'T LET THEM SEE ME LIKE THIS!!! MUST SHOWER!!" I shout as I fling myself into the bathroom and scrub myself thoroughly.

TANIA (POV)

The both of us come to the address given by Jungkook, we were in front of a huge penthouse-like apartment; simple on the outside but obviously designed expertly on the inside, this could hide a whole army if needed. 

"Damn, whoever he's living with is loaded!" I cannot help but exclaim while Taehyung nods in agreement taking in everything with his eyes wide open, it's a wonder his jaw isn't hanging open. 

As he gawks and inspects every nonexistent crack I walk up to the front door and knock on it rhythmically on the white door. 

Once, nothing....... 

Twice..... ,nothing. 

"The bell you idiot." V says pointing at the button next to the door on my eye level which I somehow missed. Rolling my eyes I ring the bell and stand back as my hands find solace in the warmth of my black hoodie as I fix my white shirt underneath and cover myself. 

Expecting my ears to just pick up the footsteps of Jungkook I didn't expect a sound-like a sack of potatoes falling make me flinch, some more tumbling sounds later I finally hear the lock opening, and lo and behold there's a fairy with messy blue hair with his shirt messily buttoned up with the faint scent of blood hanging around him. 

I look him up and down and see his elbow with a scratch from where he was bleeding as he gawks at us V's intense glares making him intimidated. 

"Can we come in? Time's flying." V says in a cold voice which was, in reality, covering up his eagerness to explore the place where the elf lives. 

The poor fairy stumbles over his word as his doe eyes remain wide open trying to process things as he gets to his senses and slams the door open and sticks to the wall like glue so that we could come in. 

'Cute' I think as I remember the scratch on his elbow as he closes the door behind him letting out a deep sigh I think which is to calm himself before he faces us and walks forward trying to lead us. 

"Uhm, Jungkook? Your elbow is bleeding and you might want to button your shirt properly." I inform him as his once calm stature breaks into a sweat and starts laughing nervously as he tries to cover himself with his hands and rushes into a nearby room to fix it. 

I look around for Taehyung and see him walking in front of me snooping around probably looking for weapons or anything dangerous. I'm pretty sure the elf prince doesn't need weapons, he's just being paranoid for no reason. 

Ignoring him I look at the interior, it was simple yet beautiful, realistic paintings of landscapes, painted stones, etc, and more DIY's adorned the shelves and walls arranged neatly. 

A photo of a young Jungkook holding cotton candy was framed on the walls with another good-looking teenager ruffling his hair standing beside him, as I walk across the living room I see more photos recording the fairy's growth.

 'Yeah he was definitely raised by this human judging by how soft and fragile he is. His powers must be this weak because of that. I wonder if the Elf prince has revealed his true self to him?' I think to myself as I come across a photo of all three of them this time, the older but still looking the same human, the fairy and the elf sitting under a tree probably in a park with huge smiles on their faces

"Two years and he's already gotten chummy with a fairy and a human?! We better be prepared for anything." a familiar deep voice says from behind me which I somehow failed to notice, "Come on V, we've been with Joon for the same period of time too and we're close like best friends. I'm pretty sure there's nothing of importance here." I tell him with an eye roll. 

"So, um. What do you guys want to do for the project?" a voice interrupts our bickering as we simultaneously turn to see a more neatly dressed Jungkook fiddling with his hands and biting his lip nervously.

 "Yeah, that's what we're here for." I say my eyes directing the sentence to V who avoids and instead and looks somewhere behind the young fairy, "So, where do we discuss the project?" I finish this time looking at Jungkook. 

"Hyung said the living room was ok." "Your room?" was heard almost at the same time from both men near me, I once again shoot an accusing glare to Taehyung warning him to stay in his lane as Jungkook fumbles again.

"Oh, you wanted to discuss in my room? Ok, I guess-,"

"No, Tae just forgot his manners for a second don't listen to him."

"We can discuss it in his room if he wants to Tania."

"If he'd feel comfortable in my room that's fine with me."

"No, please Jungkook. Taehyung? We'll be comfortable right here." I say sitting down on the nearest couch and crossing my legs making myself comfortable to prove my point and gesturing V to sit down with my eyes mentally noting to annihilate him later. 

He sits down with a sulky pout as if he had just not tried to make Jungkook take his bait by guilting him into taking us to his room so that he could snoop further in the house.

A/N: *dances* hahaha there's gonna be a lot of drama MUHAHAHAHA- sorry.