34.Breaks and Cotton Candy

"Tania, Maybe time for a small break?" Taehyung asked her as she looks at the boys doing push-ups after learning how to throw punches in disappointment. "Fine, we'll stop for today." she reluctantly agrees as everyone lets out a sigh of relief. 

Jin and Yoongi pass out on the floor while Jungkook and Hoseok somehow have the strength to sit up as they were made to do dozens of crunches. The silence was broken by a curious question from Jin, "You know, I'm still confused on the age gap thingy. Is Jungkook really that young when you three are that old? Yall look like teenagers." he gasps out.

 "Says the vampire himself." Yoongi mutters as Jin rolls his eyes at Yoongi. "What's a vampire?" Hoseok asks as Tania listens on as she had forgotten earth's mythological creatures. 

"Human-like creature's who could supposedly turn into bats and only drink blood and are supposed to be immortal. Stories say garlic and silver can repel Vampires." Yoongi explains with a wave of his hand, "Isn't Jin Hyung allergic to garlic?" Jungkook says purposely adding fuel to the fir with a smirk on his face which Yoongi shares. 

"Oh my god hyung, how many years have you lived? Did you bring us to your house to drink all our blood?" Yoongi fakes shock by slapping his hand to his mouth. "Why don't you shut up? I'm literally wearing a silver chain." Jin points out, done with their bullshit as Hoseok looks away not believing a word the human says. 

"Yeah, I'd have known otherwise too. Anyways on the age question, Terra's and Althea's age system works just like yours. One revolution of our planets around the sun is one year for us. Except there's some magic stuff that makes your year longer than ours. But it does feel like the same amount of time. It's really hard to explain. 65 is the age where we turn into legal adults on our planets." Taehyung says as Jimin nods. 

"I don't get any of this so don't ask me." Tania simply shrugs. "So how old would Jungkook be?" Namjoon asks in Jin's stead. Taehyung looks away deep in thought as Jimin hums, "Ages are hard to calculate for us, how tiny was Jungkook when you saw him?" he asks Jin who gets an instant flashback to when he chased that butterfly. 

"Tiny, I called him tiny when I saw him first. He was in a white flower and didn't cry much." Jin says as Jungkook gets embarrassed about getting called tiny, "I'm not tiny now." he mumbles which is heard by Jin, "You became so big when I didn't give you whipped cream you ass! I was literally squashed under your ass!!" Jin scolds him as Tania explodes laughing imagining Jin under a huge baby butt. 

"When is your birthday?" Taehyung asks Jungkook who is red in the face from getting exposed by his hyung, "September, in a few months." he replies fast wanting the topic to be changed. "You're 20 now..... 21 in a few months... subtract that and...... my estimate is 63." Taehyung nods to himself as Jungkook looks confused at him. 

"63? How?" the fairy asks as Jimin's eyes brighten, "Yeah, I'd say Taehyung is right. 21 years on earth is Althea's 65. So subtracting a few months or so the alien is right." he says almost in disbelief as Taehyung simply quirks up an eyebrow. 

"I know I'm a genius." he says as Tania shakes her head, "A crazy genius." she corrects him remembering a crazy but tactical battle theory the tall smurf had once that made his own father feel sorry for the opponents of the friendly match they had in Terra. 

"Yeah." he looks down rubbing the nape of his neck feeling shy. "So I'm older than Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks hopefully as Jin looks at him in shock while Jimin and the two aliens shake their heads in disappointment. 

"No, you're younger." Namjoon corrects him finally understanding, "Phew." Jin lets out a sigh of relief as Tae notices Hoseok looking sad. 

"Hoseok-ssi, I promise I'll work on finding your sister. My energy is a bit down now but I promise you that you'll see her soon." he assures the merman who smiles gratefully at him, "I understand it's fine." he replies as Taehyung smiles back.