20.A bunch of Idiots

TAEHYUNG POV

I am an idiot. 

The only thing I could hear as Tania walked away that day was my heart beating as she left me alone in that playground, I couldn't move an inch after she confessed how she truly felt about all my actions and after knowing she didn't want any of this. 

Was it because of her father? Was it all a lie? I just sat there frozen as I felt the support she gave me crumbling away, why hadn't I realized my best friend suffered and lived her life for me? Why was I so blind and took her support for granted? Why couldn't I see what was right in front of me and chase my hunger for revenge? I'm an idiot, I thought to myself as I let everything sink in. 

I just lost my best friend, was she even my friend? Or was she forced to? A dry humorless chuckle escapes my lips, I messed up real bad. 'Is it too late to make it right?' I think as I hurriedly get up and run for it to reach Joon's house, 'I'm not giving up without trying'.

Tears prickle my eyes as the clock ticks to 1 am still no sight of Tania as she's nowhere to be seen in the house, no one has seen her or knows where she is. 

Her phone was made untrackable by myself and she's somehow blocked anyone from accessing the location. I messed up really bad huh? 

Lying on my bed I cover my tear-filled eyes with my arm unable to fall asleep as I see the bed next to me cold and bare. A knock on the door makes me jolt up and hurry to open the door to be met by a concerned Namjoon's eyes making me disappointed and try to shut the door, he puts his foot before I could close it and makes his way inside as I give up the failed attempt of blocking him. 

"What do you want?" I ask him not meeting his eyes, "Look at me Taehyung, what happened?" he asks as he makes me sit down on the bed with him and looks into my eyes which are red from crying. 

His dragonish eyes are compelling as I feel my walls break, "I messed up. I messed up really badly. I didn't see what was happening to her, didn't acknowledge what she wanted. And now I don't know how to make it right when she's gone." I let out as the tears fall like pearls from the corners of my eyes, "I'm a bad friend, a bad prince. I didn't see when my general wanted out, didn't see what she craved, and was selfish." I say as the tears make my vision blurry. 

"Hey, don't cry. It's normal to fuck up friendships what matters is you communicate and try to patch things up." he says firmly grasping my hand as he hands me a handkerchief to dry my tears. 

"BUT I CAN'T FIND HER! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE DAY AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!! Is she ok? Where she's sleeping? I don't know where." I cry burying my face in my hands, "Hey hey, give her some time to calm down, you both suffered let her heal a bit, she's not that weak. She'll come back soon don't worry, you can make it right Taehyung." Namjoon says affirmatively with a kind smile on his face as I nod in reply.

TANIA POV

I am an idiot. 

This was a bad idea. I hate my anger. Why don't I ever think ahead when I get angry? Curse you Kimoreth for making me lose my mind. Now here I am shivering in the cold. I definitely am not going to Joon's, no. I can't see his face now else I might slash his head off. 

'Where else do I go?' I cry bitterly in my mind as my face resembles that of a person with a desk job at their office typing continuously for hours and running on coffee and low sleep. 'Nope, I can't travel like this.' I think as I duck into a nearby alley and transform into a squirrel and scamper on a nearby tree. 

Phew, the warm extra coat helps but only a bit. 'I'm hungry.' I realize as my tiny stomach grumbles, there might be crumbs at a convenience store along with heat, there won't be any street shops open at 9 pm on a cold night. I do my best to use these tiny paws and scamper through tree branches searching for something familiar.