48.Take it all

JIN POV

The tension in this room is palpable, almost suffocating too. 'Should I change the subject or let Taehyung take care of it?' I ponder as it's obvious that Taehyung has seen Jungkook's increase in affection. 

"I am, I just need some time to regain my energy. You better be working on yours too, your hair is still blue." he turns off the mood in an instant with what I would take as an insult. As much as I feel like smacking the alien for that his tactic did work as Jungkook frowns and sits on the countertop.

 "No sitting on the countertop." I say and whack the fairy's head as he now frowns at me to which I hand him a glass of lemonade. "Where's Hobi though? He was shaking when you both were fighting, Yoongi will take some time to come back too." I suddenly remember as Jungkook hums gulping down the lemonade in his mouth.

 "He was a bit startled and I made him sit on the couch and hugged him for a while." he answers, "Then could either Tae or Jimin go tell him everything is alright? Better if it's Tae since you were the subject of the fight. Go give him a lemonade too. And oh- is there any way to speed up the healing of your busted lip?" I ask pushing three glasses of the juice to Jimin and Tae. 

"Yeah I'll give it to him, sweets usually help in giving my energy back a bit so to heal this small thing I would need something sweet since I'm low on energy." Tae states taking two glasses of lemonade, one for himself and the other for Hobi, and starts heading to the living room where Jungkook had come from.

 "I'll come too, is there anything sweet for him?" Jimin asks me as I simply push the jar of chocolate bark Jimin had made a week ago. "Yep, that'd be good too. Wait for me you tall smurf!" Jimin calls to Taehyung who is walking slowly trying not to spill the drinks he's balancing. 

"Can I come too?" Jungkook asks Jimin but I immediately speak up, "They were the ones who fought so let them talk to Hobi. Give them some space." I tell him as he pouts and goes up the stairs, "Fine I'll go play some games then." he announces as he leaves for his room. 

"I guess I'll go to my room for a bit of space then." Tania finally speaks up as I look at Joon in concern as he silently sips his lemonade and gestures to me through his eyes to tell her something. 

"Are you sure? Do you want to spend some time with us? Or do you want a sweet to take to your room?" I ask her in concern as I haven't seen such a plain somber look on her before. 

Even when she was sad her eyes would be filled with strong emotion but now I see nothing... "I think I need some alone time, Don't worry I'm fine just tired. But if it's alright can I have something savory?" She asks as she attempts to turn the corners of her lips upward but it ends up with just a small smile that had no real happiness behind it.

 "Yep give me one second honey." I say and immediately turn to the pantry. 'Cheeseballs, mini pretzels, and salted pistachios. All my favorites when I just want to drown my emotions with snacks to binge on.' I think as I grab everything from my secret stash.

 "Here take it all, I insist. Or I'll cry." I threaten her as I really feel the tears welling up in my eyes when I look into hers. She looks up at me with tears filling her eyes as she slowly takes it, "Thank you." she silently says as I hold myself back from hugging her. 

"No problem, go ham on them. You work out a lot anyways you can have my NetFlix account too if you want. The password is WorldWideHandsome." I tell her seriously as I catch Namjoon on the verge of laughter as he sees me doing my best to give her space when all I want to do is hug her.

 "Thank you, Oppa." She nods her head and she gives me a small smile filled with sadness and gratitude as she heads upstairs to her room. 

"Fuck," I let out making sure she was out of earshot turning to Namjoon who had a gentle smile on his face, "I just wanted to hug her and tuck her in a pile of plushies. I didn't raise that brat to be such a blind idiot and misinterpret his feelings!" I finally cry leaning into Namjoon's embrace as he hugs and pats my back. 

"There there, you did your best. She needs space and I'm sure Taehyung will go talk to her too. It wasn't your fault Jungkook thought that, he needs to figure that out himself." he comforts me as I cry onto his shirt. 

"She called me Oppa! You know how long I waited for that?!" I cry holding Joon's shirt collar as he places his hands on mine and pushes my hands away from his neck. "Well, you're lucky I didn't get that privilege even now." he smiles making me notice his dimples, "Have I ever told you I love your dimples? Those are illegal." I say making him blush and chuckle. 

"You really changed your emotions like that Jinnie?" he asks as I sigh and wipe away my tears and hug him some more, "Yeah, I flirt as my coping mechanism." I admit. "No worries, we'll get through this." Namjoon says patting my back.

 "I hope everything gets fixed." I mutter as he sighs and nods in agreement, "Me too Jinnie, me too." Namjoon mutters. "I hope those two will finish it fast and let Tae go talk to her soon. Her teary face is haunting me even now." I say as Joon hums in agreement, "He'll know what to do, they're best friend's after all." he replies.