V DAY BONUS!!

Taehyung's POV (3 years ago)

'This is borinnggggg!!!' is the only thought coursing through my mind as I try to focus on the history class which repeated everything I already knew but in a more boring manner. 

I mean I've lived for 75 years, and today's my birthday. Can't wait for when the tradition starts. Wait a minute... Where's Tania?! She's supposed to be with me through all the boring parts!!!

 Nooooooo don't leave me to suffer all alone!!!!! I probably look like one of those owls from Althea with my eyes so wide trying not to scream for Tania from the bottom of my lungs. 

The teacher's gonna think I'm reaallllyy interested in Corran's biological history. Why do I even study this? It's not like they're gonna set me up with those slug-like creatures.... are they? I sure hope not. 

"Prince Kimoreth? Your highness? Are you paying attention? You look as pale as the mythical human ghosts." the teacher says snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Ah yes Sir, I'm just a bit woozy from not eating. Mind if I skip class? You can test me tomorrow all about Corran history I promise I'll ace it." I try to wheedle my way out by telling a white lie. 

"Ah, yes Prince. You can do the test the day afterward if you aren't feeling well, today's your birthday after all. Get well soon dear Prince." the teacher says gathering his stuff and heading out immediately. 

Well, that worked better than I thought, now where's Tania? 

I head to the long monitor in the corner of my room and touch the cool screen with my fingers and feel the electricity coursing through my veins as I focus all the energy on my fingers and think of Tania. 

The monitor immediately gives a call to her and I go lay on my bed waiting for her. "INCOMINGGG!!" a familiar voice yells out from outside as I rush to my window and witness a tiny squirrel hurtling at me at the speed of a racecar. 

"IDIO-" is all I could manage to say as the squirrel collides with my abdomen, sending me crashing into my beautiful wall. "Ugh." I groan out feeling my head and back throb from the collision, "Hey birthday bud!" the voice says again as my lap feels heavy. 

"Get up! You're crushing me!!" I shout pushing the stupid idiot away from me, "Aww come on! It was a surprise!!" the girl says getting up as she helps me stand up. 

"Yeah a surprise, was a concussion in any of the listed surprises?" I ask mockingly, "Oh get over it sourpuss! You heal fast so don't worry I can tell you're already ok." she says dusting her clothes off. 

"Fine fine that's enough, get dressed. Time for the tradition." I say rubbing my hands gleefully smirking as I see Tania return the same look from the corner of my eye.

"Take this, put this. Don't forget your lightscreen!! WATER TOO!! Take some snacks Vae dear, sandwiches? Tara!! Do you have those tiny cakes you made? Let's give it to the kids!!" my mom says as she packs what seems to be two big bags and is piling safety armor on me. 

"Mom, do we really need all these? We're just hanging out! Besides we just need small snacks and nothing else. We'll be fine mom." I whine a bit to reassure her while Tania looks on half-heartedly. 

"We done mom? Can the both of us go? We're gonna waste the whole day if it's like this." she says bored, "Yes honey, the Queen is just worried as usual. don't worry. She's just looking out for you two." Tara, Tania's mom says bringing in some delicious tiny cakes.