45. Revelations and Vases

TAEHYUNG POV

Just as Yoongi drives away and Jin hyung opens the front door Jimin marches up to me and starts dragging me by the collar of my shirt ignoring all the protesting cries from the others as I let him drag me away.

 "I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM YOU!! YOU LIED KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID RIGHT?" Jimin yells as he threw me against the wall in the living room sending one of Jin's vases crashing. 

"JIMIN!! DON'T YOU DARE FIGHT IN MY LIVING ROOM!!" thunders Jin as Jimin scoffs at his remark. "Not here." I murmur as Jimin grabs me by the shirt again as I quickly take us to the dance room where it was empty with my super speed.

 Jimin seems a bit dazed from getting dragged along with my power but stabilizes himself as his eyes narrow at me and let out a maniacal laugh. "Now you have no problem showing me your powers huh? Where was this honesty before? All of it was a lie, wasn't it?" he slowly says breathing heavily, "WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO AFTERWARDS??!! KILL ME?? AS IF MURDERING MY PARENTS WASN'T ENOUGH??" he yells as Tania bursts into the room making me shake my head at her signaling her not to interfere. 

"Jimin... I know you're mad at me and I completely deserve it but let me explain first. You can hit me all you like later-" I try to say but get interrupted by a punch meeting my jaw. "JIMIN LISTEN TO HIM FIRST!!" Tania screams while Jimin shoots a nasty look at her, "You're one to talk, aren't you? I bet you talked that day just to dig into me and find out my weaknesses huh? Don't talk to me you traitor." he seethes out as the others stand at the doorway just reaching. 

I wipe the blood from my busted lip and slowly get up, "I promise I didn't tell her to talk to you- she did that of her own volition." I try to tell him but he gets livid again. "Promise? Don't joke with me again Kimoreth, you're Vaelahr aren't you? You lied once what's another lie? AFTER ALL, YOU'RE FOOLING THE FORMER PRINCE OF ALTHEA WHO HAS NO VALUE WHATSOEVER NOW!!" He cries as I wince at his words.

 "Jimin stop!" Jin yells again as Jimin whipped his head at the human who was being held by Namjoon doing his best to not let him jump into the ceasefire. "Hyung, you knew all of this yet you betrayed me. WHY?!" Jimin shouts as Jin steps forward pushing Namjoons arm away from him.

 "Look at you!! I knew he regretted lying to you but he was afraid of you! He didn't tell the truth because he was afraid that you would be mad at him!!" Jin cries out as he stubbornly fought against Namjoon who was trying to tell him to let us both hash it out.

 "HE WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT IT ANY OTHER WAY EVEN IF HE COULD JIN HYUNG!!" Jimin says his green eyes filled with hate, betrayal, and anger. "HE WOULD'VE DONE IT WHEN HE THOUGHT YOU WERE MORE COMFORTABLE WITH HIM!!" Tania raises her voice, "I don't think that would be any time soon Tania." I let out meekly as she glares at me for opening my mouth. 

"See you're lying to my face again!!" Jimin exclaims again as his hands shook in fury, "Jimin that's enough, mistakes have happened but let the idiot explain his actions. You can punch him how much you want later." Namjoon lowly lets out in a serious tone that makes all of us look at him and was surprisingly enough to stop Jimin from raging as he clenched his jaw to vent his frustration.

 "Now Jinnie and I will step out of this room as it doesn't concern us. Tania, you're the neutral, don't take sides and explain your part only when needed. Make sure they don't fight until both have talked about what's pending. 

You both talk like adults and stop using your fists, you two may be 60-something in your world but you still act like kids." Namjoon finishes coldly staring right into our souls as he forces a protesting Jin out and Tania reassured him she'll do her best after which he locks the door.

"I'll listen to Namjoon hyung this one time but if there's one more lie in anything you say Tania better tell me or you're dead to me." Jimin says venomously meaning each word. "I'll accept anything that comes my way." I truthfully say as Tania nods her head looking like a sad puppy. 

"Start from the first, why did you approach me?" Jimin says not changing from his attacking stance as he stood against a mirror green eyes boring into mine searching for the truth. 

"I'll be honest, me and Tania were out running an errand on another planet but when we came back we saw our planet getting blown away into nothingness. My whole world broke down and I felt as if I wasn't good enough and vowed revenge on you. I came to Althea with Tania and there were rumors that you were the one who ordered for the blasts and that you were banished to earth as punishment." I start but am met with a snort of disbelief from Jimin. 

"I didn't order for anything to be done to your people even when I knew you killed my parents and banished me? Where did you hear that from? What errand were you on?" he asks disbelief and distrust obvious as day in his expression but I guess I can't blame him. 

"We were on an errand given to us by her majesty Queen Arazzana of Althea herself." Tania speaks up as I give her a look to shut up, "What?! No more secrets! He needs to know or he won't believe shit Vaelahr." she says making me wince at the name and look at Jimin who seems to be shocked. 

"My mother? How? Do you have any proof?" he asks expectantly as Tania nods, "When your parents came to sign the treaty, Taehyung and I met her in the hallway and she asked us if it was a bother to bring her some Icarian ink from Orean. His highness Tae's father told her we'd do a good job and sent us with her seal in case of an emergency." she says as she pulls out the Queen's seal from the expandable bag she had on and passes it to the elf who looks at it shocked, jaw almost hanging. 

A/N: Let us take a moment of silence for Jinnie's vase.....