43.Demise of the Damsel

A/N: Title says everything. Someone is dying :D

Areum smirks in victory as she sees the faces of all seven of her opponents when they see Jimin being held down with a gun on his head. 

"Let him go right now Areum!" Namjoon threatens her as a crazy look possesses her, "For what Joonie?! You expect me to be a fool? WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS STANDING THERE FOR?? TIE THEM UP!!" she shouts at her guards who were on the verge of collapsing. 

Taehyung's mind is on fire as he thinks of a way to get Jimin out of harm's way knowing getting him shot will only make his powers harder to get back. Areum's personal guard immediately aims his gun at Tania as she lets go of the limp arm of another man who was close to dying and raises her hands to show her surrender.

 "You Kim Namjoon broke my heart and you dare think you'll burn the remaining parts of it? Come back to the mafia and take your place or you'll die by my hands. If I can't have you no one can." she icily sneers as Jin gulps. 

"I don't belong to you neither do I belong to anyone else. I am my own person and I've already told your boss I don't want to be in the Mafia and take his place." Namjoon spits sporting a gash on his forehead.

 As another man raises his gun at Jungkook Taehyung gets an idea, "Jungkook... on my count make the most blinding light you can and aim it at her face." he whispers trying not to move his lips as much as he could. Jungkook tilts his head down to show he understood as he eyed the guard who was holding his gun with shaky hands aiming at Jungkook from several feet away in front of him while Taehyung was just a step away from the fairy.

 Yoongi and Jin were frozen on the spot where they were fighting near the door they all entered through with Tania discreetly shielding them both as she held the pretense of surrendering while Hoseok was trying to search for Yoongi on the opposite of the deck. 

"YOU'RE GOING AGAINST YOUR BLOOD??! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BIT OF CONCERN FOR YOUR FAMILY?!" Areum screeches in disbelief attention taken away from the elf flinching at the cold metal gun that now got lowered to his throat. "What family?!! None of you care for me other than for your own selfish interests!!!" Namjoon yells tired of everything. 

"Now." Taehyung mutters with his eyes on the elf as he sees the gun now being waved wildly as Areum starts feeling frustrated not wanting to admit Namjoon was right. 

Jungkook focuses on the magic flowing to his hands as he concentrates to make the blur of energy he felt to get bigger so that he could release it all at once. Feeling the rush of his magic coming rapidly he opens his eyes and thrusts his hands forward at Areum who notices it a moment early and fires in Jungkook's direction. 

Taehyung who was noticing and waiting for the right moment Jungkook was going to fire at her and uses his speed to take the bullet that headed for the fairy behind him. Taehyung goes on in Areum's direction using his speed to push her away from Jimin all in the one-second Jungkook blinded Areum.

Tania recognizing the bright blue blur that speeded at Areum almost immediately has her jumping into action as she shot a blast at the guard holding his gun at her killing him instantly. 

Almost everyone is blinded momentarily as Jungkook's light blast blinds everyone except himself, Tania, Taehyung, and Jimin who was being shielded from the light by Taehyung's back protecting him from the light and Areum, who was now gulping under the shocked elf's green eyes that were filled with the feeling of betrayal as he processed what happened.

 Tania then rushes forward at Areum with her hair starting to glow as the others recover from Jungkook's light blast, she pins Areum so that she wouldn't be able to get up and chokes the woman slightly seething from anger for the bullet that was shot at Jungkook.