Christmas Special

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la la la la. Jin hyung is a big fat meanie, fa la la la la la la la la." an 18-year-old fairy sings while taking the trash out.

"I AM NOT!!" an indignant voice yells back from the kitchen as the teen sticks his tongue out in retaliation. "Yes, you are! You refused me whipped cream!!" Jungkook says speeding into the kitchen using his powers unknowingly after taking the trash out. 

"You act like your drunk when you do eat it!! And be more careful with your magic dumbass!" Jin retorts waving his chocolate-covered pink spatula, "But.. but I was a good fairy this year! You promised! Extra whipped cream on the Christmas cake if I don't cause any accidents!! It's been a whole year!!" Jungkook whines. 

"No means no Kookie, besides don't think I didn't see you sneaking two whole cans when I was out for my exams!! Yes, I do count the cans!! Now it's all gone, so you can't have any either way!" Jin says not giving in. 

"Please Seok-Jinnie hyung! I'm sorry." Jungkook pouts his golden wings shimmering like his big doe eyes pleading to Jin, the older human loses his strong stand as he melted when looking at the younger's puppy eyes. 

"Oh, Fine! Let's go to the convenience store." he says grabbing his coat not looking at the young fairy's victory dance as his wings disappeared and his cherry red hair turned blue.

Christmas songs blasts in the car that Jin drove as both of them sing to their heart's content.

 "Hyung! Let's stop by at the park and get some hot chocolate!!" Jungkook says tapping Jin's arm repeatedly as he bounces in his seat excitedly as he points at the cafe in the distance opposite to the huge park they loved to take walks in. "Ok ok, let's go." Jin replies as he stops the car near the cafe.

The two men dressed in their warm clothing had sat down and were finishing their delicious hot chocolates sighing in content as they watched the snowflakes fall one by one. 

Jungkook spots a couple kissing nearby and points to them like an innocent baby to Jin who covers his eyes muttering about disgusting things children shouldn't see as Jungkook protested saying he was a grown-up now. 

The couple leaves after sensing a glare on them sent by Jin who now sat back and watched the stars in the night sky. 

Jungkook feels an uneasiness rise up from his stomach as he looked around nervously, sensing the young fairy fidgeting in his place Jin straightens up. "Anything wrong Kookie?" he whispers to the fairy, "I don't know.. something feels wrong." he says still looking around. 

A faint groan catches the fairy's sensitive ears and he immediately stands up and walks to the source as a panicking Jin tries to catch up with the fairy as he grabbed their stuff from the bench they sat on. Almost speeding the fairy reaches a small tree which had a bench near it. 

The place was well hidden by large bushes and couldn't be spotted in one glance, the groans become louder as Jungkook sees a man with sliver-gray hair probably in his twenties under the foot of the tree leaning against the tree for support as he groaned in pain only wearing a white silk shirt stained in blood and pants. 

Jin comes panting after the fairy and freezes after seeing the young man but immediately kneels down to check on him. "Hello? Young man? Can you hear me? You seem pretty injured and ill and I'm a student studying to be a doctor so please allow me to check on you." Jin quickly says as he checked the man's temperature with his hand and checks for any possible injuries. 

The man was littered in scratches and wounds and seemed to have been bleeding from a stab to his abdomen, he looked really weak and pale and looked like he would pass out any moment even in the darkness with Jungkook trying to make light appear from his palms.