46. Serious or Comedy?

TAEHYUNG POV

"It's.... hers. But why? She already had plenty at home... she took the last vat from that horrid place...." Jimin says as he turns the red circular seal that belonged to his mother in his hands. 

"Yeah, we found out about that when we got there. So we decided to head back and get some from your palace. Lo and behold we saw our home being shattered into pieces and sucked into oblivion. 

I was livid and grabbed some random elf and asked him what was happening and he told me the prince of Althea had ordered for our planet to be destroyed because his parents were murdered." I continue as I see him break in the inside at each word I utter. 

It would've pleased the old me from a few months ago but now I felt nothing but sympathy for him to find out the truth from someone who he doesn't know whether to trust or not. "What happened after that?" Jimin asks letting go of the eye contact as he now looked at the floor trying to digest everything. 

"We panicked... went in all the rooms we could find to find you and question what we did to deserve something we didn't even do." I say as he looks at me with wide eyes filled with tears, "You didn't?" he asks voice so small we probably wouldn't have gotten it if we weren't what we were.

 "No. I remember my dad going on and on about how kind your parents were and how they were looking forward to meeting you too one day. All we had was respect and eagerness for our planets to be at peace. Besides your parents had come to Althea before Terra was destroyed." I say as his face contorts in confusion. 

I look at Tania not wanting to break the news and make him hate me even more as she nods, "We came across your parents' body... they were murdered in their room. As much as I don't want to tell you, it looked like an inside job." she finishes quickly as she looks at the shattered elf whose glittery green eyes were streaming tears down his face.

 "Who..." he trails off as I realize he wouldn't be able to speak for a while. "We tried to find someone higher up but heard that you were banished by the crown for abandoning your duties as a Prince. So we tried going to other planets in search of you. We ran out of fuel when we reached near Earth which resulted in us crashing on Earth." I say he seems stuck processing everything. 

"When did I get banished...... All I remember is Uncle telling me I had to get revenge on Terra and he was doing it for me and Noona using an illegal teleportation spell bringing us to some field and she was wounded heavily... 

Then Mother's spirit animal Xander.... she died... 

I passed out. Then I was in an unfamiliar place.

 Earth. I don't remember being banished... was that what Uncle was saying when he came that day?" Jimin thinks out loud as he pieces everything together and sweeps his silver hair away from his face when a lock fell near his eyes.

 "Are you ok? Do you need time? We can talk later if you want to." I offer making him snap his head toward me all traces of tears gone, "And let you weasel your way out of telling the truth? No. You still have a lot to explain. Go on with it." He says voice becoming cold as ice. 

'Ahh of course he would think that way.' I think as I spy Tania pursing her lips together to avoid a laugh escaping her at the wrong time. "Well... we landed on Earth, and Namjoon found us. Then he gave us a home with him and we decided to get out of there together after a year. 

That's when I came across you, Tania, and I enrolled in the same college as you did to know what you were up to..... I shadowed you trying to find a way to get close to you...." I pause as I catch Tania's expression looking deadly conveying that she'll kill me if I don't say everything. 

"We finally got a window of opportunity when we got assigned as Jungkook's partners for a project and we- I mean I used him to get to you...." I correct myself noting Tania's murderous expression. 

"You used Jungkook." Jimin says his expression becoming angry making me panic once again, "I LEARNT MY LESSON! I learned my lesson... Tania and I got into a fight for that reason. Besides it was when I hated you to the core I don't intend to kill you or anything now." I finish defensively raising my arms as he calms down a bit and looks at Tania for confirmation. 

"Yes we had a fight, that's why I turned into a squirrel." she says crossing her arms across her chest, "I swear if you keep bringing up that moment-" he starts but Tania raises her hands saying she wouldn't. 

"You said you hated me." Jimin states as I nod "That was before the fight at college. Tania said there was something about you that didn't add up and told me it was best if I forgot about getting revenge after we had our fight. I realized what she was talking about when you flashed your bare chest during your solo performance. The black ink marks indicated your soul was damaged and no matter how I thought of it nothing made sense." I explain trying not to make it awkward when I tell him how we knew. 

"First of all, I did not flash my body on purpose it was an accident, secondly how do you, Tania know about the soul issue?" Jimin exclaims slowly getting embarrassed as a streak of red runs across his pale cheeks.

 "Well you told me not to mention it but you asked, so you took off your shirt in front of me and I was about to turn but those ink-like wisps creeped the hell out of me and I had to know what it was." she shrugs as if she just stated the obvious making Jimin go beet red, a shade I haven't seen before on his cheeks. 

'This is hilarious.' I think as Jimin looks like Tom from Tom and Jerry looking like steam was coming out of his ears. "I would've stripped in front of you and you didn't look away??!! What on every living creature were you thinking of??!!!!" He cries with tears almost dropping from his eyes. 

"Well you didn't!! Come on you just took your shirt off and I was concerned!! You have nothing that interests me anyways!!!" she yells back as I fail to hide the snigger and burst out laughing turning all eyes on me. 

"Feel free to slap me... I deserved that one too..." I choke out trying not to laugh, "Oh shut up Tae." Tania silences me as I fall to the ground laughing silently. "Don't tell me this crush on Jungkook was a one-time thing, Tania!" Jimin thunders looking very serious as I once again burst out into laughter at the sight of Tania's cheeks reddening.

 "YOU SHUT YOUR BUSINESS OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE YOU GNOME!! YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES AND ARE BLIND AS HECK!!" she hollers making me laugh so hard my sides start to ache. 

"YOU!" Jimin now turns to me red in the face seeing me who should be under questioning laughing at a comedy show, "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME??!! Two times! And you had no reason to help me!!" He yells at me making me go silent instantly.

A/N: Sometimes my characters like to make fun of each other when they're fighting... that ends up with me typing slowly making a lot of errors as I laugh my ass off :D