25.The Melancholic Angel

The blue spotlight illuminates the pitch-black stage, two boys dressed in white run away from the stage with a huge piece of white silk cloth covering Jimin's silhouette who was crouching in the middle of the stage as a piano instrumental is played by Mr. Min. 

The light falls directly on Jimin who was wearing a white silk shirt with matching pants, he slowly stands up holding another white cloth slung on his shoulder, the spotlight makes his silver hair sparkle like the stars speckled in the night sky. 

The Elf prince looks solemn as he steps forward holding the cloth to his right shoulder with his left hand. With each step he took, he conveyed some deep feeling to it as the audience watched him in utter silence wondering how someone could look like an angel that just descended from the heavens up above. 

Taking a few slow strides forward he bows forward and in a flash, he twists himself back up as he flings the cloth upwards with both his hands. Taehyung quietly observes the way the elf's expression seems to be etched in a permanent sullen look. He tries to look at Tania who seems as if she's keeping something from him as she gnaws on her finger eyes not leaving Jimin.

 The elf meanwhile jumps in the air twirling the cloth beautifully according to the piano instrumental feeling each key being pressed on the instrument in his heart as it aches in his buried sorrow. The loose silk shirt he wore was reminiscent to him of the fateful day he lost his everything and as much as he tried he couldn't let the tear that he was struggling to not let out falls as he twirled the cloth once more. 

Barely holding himself together he looks straight to the audience and bends a bit to do a series of aerial jumps one after the another, twirling the cloth with him which beautifully floated and twisted in the air. Taehyung's blood ran cold as his eyes catch sight underneath the elf's loose shirt, he looks at Tania confused who merely nods not letting her eyes stray away from the elf. 

Taehyung watches as he sees the Elf doing his aerial spins with the cloth, the loose shirt the elf wore didn't hide much of his torso but what surprised the alien duo wasn't the toned body that other humans saw, it was the dark, wispy trails of black that seemed to originate from his heart that chilled the duo to the core as they watched on horrified. 

They couldn't take their eyes off the black wisps etched on the Elf's torso that peeked through at them as he jumped and bends to the melancholy music that spilled through the speakers from Mr. Min's fingers. 

Jimin stopped jumping and dropped to the floor swiftly putting the cloth down and running his hand on it, he then does a quick hop and danced without the cloth as the music gets louder with violins playing beautifully and drums playing softly, he then bent slowly down and ran his hand through the cloth again as if he were feeling water from a stream and picks up the cloth with that fluid motion. 

He twirls it around him and spins it in the air once again before doing one last aerial jump as the music becomes softer and the notes played on the piano are once again heard, Jimin takes a step forward as the tune, in the beginning, is played again by Mr. Min. He takes one more step forward this time snapping his neck back to the last key, goes down on one knee, and bends forward to the tune. 

He rolls on the ground and gets back up with the cloth in a spin that has the audience 'woaaahh'ing in awe, he then stops spinning and stands still for a second before throwing the cloth in the air as he struck his final pose at the last note looking at his hand with his hair swept back and sweat that glistened because of the spotlight, dripping down his forehead. 

The audience stands up and claps for him as he bows solemnly picking up his cloth and leaving gracefully as a frozen Tae and Tania come to their senses and clap along with the audience.