51.Bossy

TAEHYUNG POV

I wake up feeling groggy as the warm sunshine trickles from the cracks between the curtains. 'Where am I? This isn't my room.' I think seeing the purple curtains, 'Ah yeah Tania's room.... we all fell asleep together...' I slowly piece together sleepily. 

'Wait where's Tania?' I quickly jump up and look around to see the bed messy but empty. The empty chip packets from our fun movie night yesterday were cleaned up and there was a note on the drawer next to the bed.

 Wiping my drool with one hand I pick up the note and read it, 

'Morning Vae

 if you're reading this Jiminie and I will be going on a jog probably till afternoon since he offered to show me around. Your sleepy ass didn't wake up even if I chucked a pillow at your ass.

 -Tania.' 

 I flip the note and there was a rushed but still elegant-looking handwriting which at first glance is enough to identify as Mr. High and mighty's princely handwriting. As much as I badmouth him I realize I am one too by blood so I stop it and read the rest, 

'Dear Taenarus,

 I am writing this after Tania left the room so this is for your eyes only. Fix the matter that caused her to cry as soon as you can, Tania has become a dear friend of mine and I have come to care for her a lot. As much as I'd like to interfere and set things straight it's your mess so hurry up and clean it. -Sincerely, Jimin.' 

My blood boils from the note, 'A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE? BOY, SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HER AND WANT TO HELP??!!' I yell in my head feeling infuriated at the high and mighty tone of the damn prince's note but then get reminded of the fight Tania and I had. 

Gritting my teeth I wear my hoodie and crumple the note and stuff it in my pocket and stomp down the stairs and head downstairs with a headache forming. 

'Damn gnome went ahead and stole my best friend who I've known for almost my whole life and tells me to clean up the mess?! Damn elf is messing me up as soon as I wake up. Who is he to boss over me like that? I grumble under my breath as I come to the kitchen for breakfast. Mood all dullened I grumble endlessly as I grab a bowl and cereal and eat it as the crunchiness of the cereal feeds to my irritation.

 "Damn Tae are you ok?" comes Jin hyung's voice from nowhere as I finally see him in front of me looking at me with disgust and concern... well more at the bowl of cereal I was eating. "Why the concern." I ask half mad for no reason as he looks offended, "I've always cared for you! How dare you give me that attitude! I only bothered to ask what happened since you're chomping on wheat bix like that! With no milk at that too!!" Jin hyung exclaims as I calm down slightly. 

"It's because of this idiot." I say munching more at the dry cereal and hand him the crumpled note which he pulls a scowl at but nonetheless opens and reads it. "Eh I see nothing wrong in this she was right to tell you where she was-" "Wait what she? That dumb elf is a he. No no, read the back." I correct him as he eye rolls and flips it. 

Slowly as he reads it his expression softens into one of sympathy, "Ah ok so he's basically bossing you around like you do to us." Jin says making me look up at him with an involuntary pout and tears in my eyes from the sudden accusation. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIKE I DO??" I cry as he pats my back as I muffle my anguish with dry cereal in my mouth.