15.Blind date gone wrong.... or right?

The cool, crisp breeze hits my face as I stand outside the coffee shop where I'm supposed to meet my blind date. 

Taking my phone out from my pocket I look down at my outfit for the occasion, a simple white dress shirt with a black coat and comfortable matching black pants, eh I'm just dressing for the sake of it anyway. If it's any flashier I'll gather unwanted attention which my handsome face already does, 'Do I really have to give her the bouquet?' I think as I grimace at the rose bouquet in my hand. 

'Oh fuck it, let it be a sort of consolation for when I say I'm not interested.' I think as I check my phone for the time, '3:30 pm on the dot. Let's see if she comes on time or not. Now her details.' I think as I go over Mother's text describing her.

Kim Yong Sun, 26

Daughter of Mrs. Kim Yong Ja CEO of Decalcomanie perfume business, No. 1 in South Korea. 

Also heir of the business after her mother.

'Looks pretty, if I'm being bold she looks sensible?'

 'Oh, she looks like the girl walking towards me! Wait, that's her!!' I realize as I see the same girl from the photo I was seeing approach me with a smile on her face wearing a fresh sundress with simple floral prints and very little makeup but still somehow manages to look as if she was glowing, I'd say I almost fell for her... almost. 

I gave her the bouquet with a small smile and held out my hand for her to shake which she graciously accepts, "Shall we head inside?" she asks still with her beautiful smile, don't get me wrong I don't like her that way, I just know how to appreciate beauty, I am one myself. 

"Sure." I say smiling back at her as I offer her my arm to lead her in, "We're not in a ball, you don't have to do that. I'm perfectly capable of walking by myself." she laughs with that same sweet smile, 'After this shit, I'm definitely asking her if we can be friends. I have a good feeling she isn't interested.' I think secretly doing a happy dance inside as I nod and open the door for her which she accepts and goes inside as I follow her.